WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

To be frank... WaW> MW2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by khy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 pm

mag looks absolutely TERRIBLE.
I watched videos of it, and sure the 256 players is cool...
But the gameplay is just flat out terrible.
Ill take Bad Company 2 instead, thank you.

khy
Private
Private

Impaler

Posts : 11
Kills : 11537
Join date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by kniferun on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

thats the great thing about mag. its getting all this hype due to the amount of players in one game. meanwhile its just going to be another horrible mock of call of duty.

kniferun
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 15
Kills : 11127
Join date : 2010-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Kyled55 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:47 pm

if mw2 had zombies instead of spec ops that would be sweet because i loved zombies and i do miss it....
avatar
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Posts : 340
Kills : 12722
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Yeah, I played the MAG beta, and it was nothing exceptional. Call of Duty and Battlefield really are the leaders in multiplatform FPS games.

Can't wait for Bad Company 2.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12139
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Khaos on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 pm

SergeantHatredx wrote:i love mw2 but when MAG comes out all cods will be old news(to those PSN members only).
Wrong, CoD will beat MAG considering with 256 Multiplayer mode you know that its going to lag like hell and the game-play for it doesn't look good at all plus there is going to be so many bugs on the servers for that game you'll be lucky to have a smooth match if you think lag on MW2 is bad wait till you get into a 256 Player game your basically going to be playing with a scratched/smugged up disc it'll be so glitchy.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11882
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Khaos wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:i love mw2 but when MAG comes out all cods will be old news(to those PSN members only).
Wrong, CoD will beat MAG considering with 256 Multiplayer mode you know that its going to lag like hell and the game-play for it doesn't look good at all plus there is going to be so many bugs on the servers for that game you'll be lucky to have a smooth match if you think lag on MW2 is bad wait till you get into a 256 Player game your basically going to be playing with a scratched/smugged up disc it'll be so glitchy.

You don't lag on dedicated servers.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12139
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Khaos on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:12 pm

That's the thing though I don't think MAG does and if it does then they got some real crappy servers for it because I've seen some of the footage for it and it's just terrible looking.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11882
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Khaos wrote:That's the thing though I don't think MAG does and if it does then they got some real crappy servers for it because I've seen some of the footage for it and it's just terrible looking.

Well I've played it and it's an amazing looking game if you're using your HDMI cables and HDTV, and doesn't lag. Modern Warfare 2 lags more for me than MAG, it's just that MAG isn't as fast paced or exciting like Call of Duty.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12139
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Khaos on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

lol I believe I have a good amount of HD...I got the following:

TV: Samsung LED 54 inch 1080P 240HZ haha the guy told me the cost of one of the bulbs in my TV was about 2-3 grand...
Game System: PS3 full HDMI with 1080P Setting and a pretty beastly surround sound to go with it and a nice blacked out room for during the day gaming.

and I'm more of a fast paced gamer type of guy I don't like this sitting back waiting crap and with 256 MP MAGS maps would have to be freaking huge...

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11882
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 am

Khaos wrote:lol I believe I have a good amount of HD...I got the following:

TV: Samsung LED 54 inch 1080P 240HZ haha the guy told me the cost of one of the bulbs in my TV was about 2-3 grand...
Game System: PS3 full HDMI with 1080P Setting and a pretty beastly surround sound to go with it and a nice blacked out room for during the day gaming.

and I'm more of a fast paced gamer type of guy I don't like this sitting back waiting crap and with 256 MP MAGS maps would have to be freaking huge...

That seems about standard for serious gamers, which if you're on a forum talking about COD, you are.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12139
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Khaos on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually I'm not my brother actually is more of a gamer than me, I play about maybe 2-3 times a week and sometimes I don't play at all because I got other things that come before gaming.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11882
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Khaos wrote:Actually I'm not my brother actually is more of a gamer than me, I play about maybe 2-3 times a week and sometimes I don't play at all because I got other things that come before gaming.

You've made 69 posts on a Call of Duty forum in one day.

Please.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12139
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by 1 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm

DistrictOfDeath wrote:
Khaos wrote:Actually I'm not my brother actually is more of a gamer than me, I play about maybe 2-3 times a week and sometimes I don't play at all because I got other things that come before gaming.

You've made 69 posts on a Call of Duty forum in one day.

Please.

Okay everyone, this thread is meant to be a discussion of whether you believe WaW is or isn't better than MW2.

Not a discussion of your gaming setup, gaming schedule, your brothers gaming schedule or complaints over the amount of posts someone makes per day.

If you disagree with someones post, rate it negatively. If you believe someone is breaking forum rules, send a message to a moderator rather than making irrelevant posts.
avatar
1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Posts : 229
Kills : 12328
Join date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Khaos on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm

O.k. sorry anyways another thing I notice though now on MW2 compared to WaW is that WaW has a much better respawn system I was playing for a little bit today an almost every time I spawned there was someone right there behind me and killed me, and I also noticed that when someone killed me they would spawn me like right behind him to so yeah the spawning system is really crappy compared to WaW, but the reason for that I believe is WaW's maps are a lot bigger than the ones on MW2 so I think the bigger the map is the better the spawning system works.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11882
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: To be frank... WaW> MW2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum