WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

The Expense of a System

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Khaos on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 am

I know more about both systems than you Ditka, and I don't even have an Xbox and I know more about it than most people it's just with the Xbox your paying way more money than what is required. Plus I have the same grammar as most you people here if not better so you all can piss off.

A Brief Cost Chart For Both Systems:

PS3: $299.00 for 120G's
Xbox: $299.00 for 120G's

PS3: Free Wifi
Xbox: Requires membership: $50 every 12 months.

PS3: Life time is about 3 years.
Xbox: Life time is 2-3 months.

PS3: Blu-Ray built in
Xbox: Regular DVD.

All In All Total the total for both systems is this with each systems lifetime:
PS3: $299.00 - lasts about 3 years
Xbox: $299.00 + $50 every 12 months for membership + 36 months (for the 3 years of PS3 life).

Grand Totals:
PS3: $299.00 after 3 years.
Xbox: $449.00 after 3 years.

I'd go into more details but I don't feel like explaining them all so watch this video to compare more details


Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 12350
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by DitkaKenobi on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Khaos wrote:I know more about both systems than you Ditka, and I don't even have an Xbox and I know more about it than most people it's just with the Xbox your paying way more money than what is required. Plus I have the same grammar as most you people here if not better so you all can piss off.

A Brief Cost Chart For Both Systems:

PS3: $299.00 for 120G's
Xbox: $299.00 for 120G's

PS3: Free Wifi
Xbox: Requires membership: $50 every 12 months.

PS3: Life time is about 3 years.
Xbox: Life time is 2-3 months.

PS3: Blu-Ray built in
Xbox: Regular DVD.

All In All Total the total for both systems is this with each systems lifetime:
PS3: $299.00 - lasts about 3 years
Xbox: $299.00 + $50 every 12 months for membership + 36 months (for the 3 years of PS3 life).

Grand Totals:
PS3: $299.00 after 3 years.
Xbox: $449.00 after 3 years.

Total Nonsense. You honestly believe that Xbox 360's die every 2-3 months? Microsoft would be out of the game business if that were true. You might want to study up some more.
avatar
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 372
Kills : 13334
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Khaos wrote:I know more about both systems than you Ditka, and I don't even have an Xbox and I know more about it than most people it's just with the Xbox your paying way more money than what is required. Plus I have the same grammar as most you people here if not better so you all can piss off.

A Brief Cost Chart For Both Systems:

PS3: $299.00 for 120G's
Xbox: $299.00 for 120G's

PS3: Free Wifi
Xbox: Requires membership: $50 every 12 months.

PS3: Life time is about 3 years.
Xbox: Life time is 2-3 months.

PS3: Blu-Ray built in
Xbox: Regular DVD.

All In All Total the total for both systems is this with each systems lifetime:
PS3: $299.00 - lasts about 3 years
Xbox: $299.00 + $50 every 12 months for membership + 36 months (for the 3 years of PS3 life).

Grand Totals:
PS3: $299.00 after 3 years.
Xbox: $449.00 after 3 years.

Wow. Are you really boasting that you know more about Game Systems then other gamers and are you really getting mad at the fun that we are poking at your grammar?

You must really have issues if you have to say you know more then other people. Go get a damn life.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Khaos on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 am

Haha lets see do you know how to by-pass a banning on either system ? I doubt it, unlike you though I do...haha my strong point is on the PC though called making a game of your own don't believe me haha I'll give you a link to a website of a private server of a game I helped design but let my other programers take over cause it got boring coding it all.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 12350
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 am

Khaos wrote:Haha lets see do you know how to by-pass a banning on either system ? I doubt it, unlike you though I do...haha my strong point is on the PC though called making a game of your own don't believe me haha I'll give you a link to a website of a private server of a game I helped design but let my other programers take over cause it got boring coding it all.
Your only 16 or 17 and you by-pass banning's and make games? I don't need to by-pass a banning. I play fair and right.

I'd like to see that website.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Khaos on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 am

MajorRod wrote:
Khaos wrote:Haha lets see do you know how to by-pass a banning on either system ? I doubt it, unlike you though I do...haha my strong point is on the PC though called making a game of your own don't believe me haha I'll give you a link to a website of a private server of a game I helped design but let my other programers take over cause it got boring coding it all.
Your only 16 or 17 and you by-pass banning's and make games? I don't need to by-pass a banning. I play fair and right.

I'd like to see that website.
thenewoutpost.com is the website for the private server its about a year old now, haha we made the private server to make so people who played the regular game could still play but not have to spend money on exclusive items....plus me and my friends basically killed the regular game already by basically destroying its data base and the company is to stupid to realize it....haha

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 12350
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 am

Thats pretty nice. I like the Nazi Party Group... Laughing
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MINUS Stl on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Hmm, just decided to peak in on this thread and I'm glad I did. Seriously, more "console war" BS???? I don't understand why some people have to bash on another console? It really shows a lack of character. Like Gosu said, we're all gamers. What does it matter what console we choose to play on? Myself, I bought a 360 because, guess what????, my local (real-life) friends all have them. I couldn't care less about having wi-fi. I'd rather run cables and have a faster connection. I don't need Blu-Ray right now. Maybe in the future I'll look into it, but that's the future.

So, you may want to reconsider next time you claim 360 owners are "wasting money" and "being scammed" by MS. Yes, I'm referring to you, khaos.

Oh, and my 60gb 360 has lasted well over a year (what's that about 2-3 months again?).

If this console bashing continues, I'll have to lock this thread.
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13276
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Horrorman on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

well said MINUS...everyone should play on the console he likes to...and true dat, we are all gamers Smile
avatar
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Posts : 378
Kills : 12906
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 pm

MINUS Stl wrote:Hmm, just decided to peak in on this thread and I'm glad I did. Seriously, more "console war" BS???? I don't understand why some people have to bash on another console? It really shows a lack of character. Like Gosu said, we're all gamers. What does it matter what console we choose to play on? Myself, I bought a 360 because, guess what????, my local (real-life) friends all have them. I couldn't care less about having wi-fi. I'd rather run cables and have a faster connection. I don't need Blu-Ray right now. Maybe in the future I'll look into it, but that's the future.

So, you may want to reconsider next time you claim 360 owners are "wasting money" and "being scammed" by MS. Yes, I'm referring to you, khaos.

Oh, and my 60gb 360 has lasted well over a year (what's that about 2-3 months again?).

If this console bashing continues, I'll have to lock this thread.

I used to play on Xbox Live... I still have my Xbox 360, but I refuse to connect it to the internet and pay. I'm not trying to feed the "Console War", but Xbox has Failed me and I am alot more happy with my Playstation.

/Rant
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by xCrazzyGuy92x on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Xbox360 is the best console out there... Hands down.
Yes you pay for internet. And you also get alot more exclusive games more DLC. Usually get the DLC hours/days before PSN gets it.
You get party chat. You can (voice)talk to your friends even if they are in another game. People that say they dont last long thats a bunch of BS.

Ps3 might have a blu ray player. But if i bought a game console i wouldnt want it full of other crap. I BOUGHT IT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!

Graphics..
Xbox has way better graphics in most games. Way clearer.
PS3 does have some games that show better graphics (very very few) oblivion is one.

Anything else i need to touch on?
wifi? I own both ps3 and xbox i use wireless internet for both. Xbox still has a better connection and download speed. I downloaded the same game demo on each system at the same time. Xbox done in 15 min. Ps3 done 1hr.

I can play COD and not have to worry about the lobby connection going out on the 360. I turned on my ps3 on day and i couldnt get a good game for 30 min..

I think that is all i need to share since i have pointed out everything there is to know. If you want a overall better experience i would say buy the xbox360. But if your a person that doesnt game as much i would say the ps3 is a better console.
avatar
xCrazzyGuy92x
Corporal
Corporal

Pink Scar

Posts : 32
Kills : 12276
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:54 pm

xCrazzyGuy92x wrote:Xbox360 is the best console out there... Hands down.
Yes you pay for internet. And you also get alot more exclusive games more DLC. Usually get the DLC hours/days before PSN gets it.
You get party chat. You can (voice)talk to your friends even if they are in another game. People that say they dont last long thats a bunch of BS.

Ps3 might have a blu ray player. But if i bought a game console i wouldnt want it full of other crap. I BOUGHT IT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!

Graphics..
Xbox has way better graphics in most games. Way clearer.
PS3 does have some games that show better graphics (very very few) oblivion is one.

Anything else i need to touch on?
wifi? I own both ps3 and xbox i use wireless internet for both. Xbox still has a better connection and download speed. I downloaded the same game demo on each system at the same time. Xbox done in 15 min. Ps3 done 1hr.

I can play COD and not have to worry about the lobby connection going out on the 360. I turned on my ps3 on day and i couldnt get a good game for 30 min..

I think that is all i need to share since i have pointed out everything there is to know. If you want a overall better experience i would say buy the xbox360. But if your a person that doesnt game as much i would say the ps3 is a better console.
Like said above. Stop with the which console is better. You're a Fanboy... hands down. An Admin just came on this thread and said to stop... I suggest you stop.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Jam_-_Jar on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm

My mistake.

Jam_-_Jar
Corporal
Corporal

Pink Scar

Posts : 35
Kills : 11684
Join date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by xCrazzyGuy92x on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

MajorRod wrote:
xCrazzyGuy92x wrote:Xbox360 is the best console out there... Hands down.
Yes you pay for internet. And you also get alot more exclusive games more DLC. Usually get the DLC hours/days before PSN gets it.
You get party chat. You can (voice)talk to your friends even if they are in another game. People that say they dont last long thats a bunch of BS.

Ps3 might have a blu ray player. But if i bought a game console i wouldnt want it full of other crap. I BOUGHT IT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!

Graphics..
Xbox has way better graphics in most games. Way clearer.
PS3 does have some games that show better graphics (very very few) oblivion is one.

Anything else i need to touch on?
wifi? I own both ps3 and xbox i use wireless internet for both. Xbox still has a better connection and download speed. I downloaded the same game demo on each system at the same time. Xbox done in 15 min. Ps3 done 1hr.

I can play COD and not have to worry about the lobby connection going out on the 360. I turned on my ps3 on day and i couldnt get a good game for 30 min..

I think that is all i need to share since i have pointed out everything there is to know. If you want a overall better experience i would say buy the xbox360. But if your a person that doesnt game as much i would say the ps3 is a better console.
Like said above. Stop with the which console is better. You're a Fanboy... hands down. An Admin just came on this thread and said to stop... I suggest you stop.

IM SO SCARED! hahahaha. And im not a fanboy. Im just stating facts on the matter. Im sorry you dont have anything better to say back then stop an admin is going to yell at me. LMAO! And you play PS3 cause you dont play video games enough to think $50 is a good price to play online. And im not bashing you for that.
avatar
xCrazzyGuy92x
Corporal
Corporal

Pink Scar

Posts : 32
Kills : 12276
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:24 pm

You're obviously a Fanboy... and I, myself, am not bashing you on that. We are all our own different Fanboys. I'm an Apple Fanboy because I work for them.

But other then that... I am just trying to warn you to lay of the Console War. Admins don't like it, and you could possibly get banned over it.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MINUS Stl on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 am

Facepalm

Locked

Unlocked........let's see if we can play nice again. Razz
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13276
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Gosu71 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

We all love to defend the system we play on.

But at the end of the day we are ALL the same i.e. games players

So does it really matter....
avatar
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 210
Kills : 12747
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by MajorRod on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Gosu71 wrote:We all love to defend the system we play on.

But at the end of the day we are ALL the same i.e. games players

So does it really matter....
That is very true. We are all gamers, we just have use the systems that we are more comfortable with.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13570
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: The Expense of a System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum