WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by SergeantHatredx on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:31 am

MAG
Best(and first ever)MMO first Person Shooter to come to consules. MAG has 256 players in one massive match(2-4mile map) with absolutly no lag, and vehicles

BAM IN YOUR FACE INFINITY WARD.... AND COD SERIES!!

BUY THIS GAME, YOU WON'T REGRET IT. AND IF YOU DON'T OWN A PS3 THIS IS YOUR REASON TO BUY ONE TODAY!

-----------------------------------
other games modes vary on players

Suppression-32vs32
Sabotage-32vs32
Acquisition-64vs64
Domination-128vs128

*1 squad runs with 8 players and a platoon of 4 squads*

reason its on PS3 only is because Blu Ray disc are the ony disc that can hold all that massive data those maps contain.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AND YES I BOUGHT THE GAME THE DAY IT CAME OUT AND I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCE ANY LAG SINCE


Last edited by SergeantHatredx on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed font size)
avatar
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 113
Kills : 11845
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

God dammit. Cut the large font. Please make it smaller or I will report this thread.

I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Horrorman on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:19 am

yea it lags like hell...it was a big mistake i bought this game...
avatar
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Posts : 378
Kills : 12570
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 am

The Game Lags like the Good Lord abandoned it and left it to rot in the Cyber-World.


Last edited by bowski477 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed insults)
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by bowski477 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:43 am

Lets try and use regular size font. It takes up less space and is less annoying to others. Also if you have a problem with a user please use the report feature and we will take care of the issue.

_________________


avatar
bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Posts : 275
Kills : 12727
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Khaos on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 am

lol...Everyone should of known that with a game that has 256 players in it that it is going to lag like hell because no ones internet can host 256 players without lagging plus I doubt MAG has dedicated servers and if they do they must be some crappy ones I knew from the start I wasn't going to by this game because I knew it was going to lag like crap, plus the quality of the game looks like s*** the graphics are absolutely horrible the aiming down the sights is horrible all in all this whole game just looks horrible.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 12014
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by SergeantHatredx on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

MajorRod wrote:I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch

bought the game the day it came out and loved it ever since. anyway your connection must suck or your nat must be strict cause i never experienced lag
avatar
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 113
Kills : 11845
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by SergeantHatredx on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:51 am

Khaos wrote:lol...Everyone should of known that with a game that has 256 players in it that it is going to lag like hell because no ones internet can host 256 players without lagging plus I doubt MAG has dedicated servers and if they do they must be some crappy ones I knew from the start I wasn't going to by this game because I knew it was going to lag like crap, plus the quality of the game looks like s*** the graphics are absolutely horrible the aiming down the sights is horrible all in all this whole game just looks horrible.


its dedicated servers. theres no host. the battlefield games have done dedicated servers but they weren't as good. MAG perfected dedicated servers
--------------
all games lag if your connection is suffering and/or your NAT type isn't open
avatar
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 113
Kills : 11845
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Khaos on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 pm

SergeantHatredx wrote:
Khaos wrote:lol...Everyone should of known that with a game that has 256 players in it that it is going to lag like hell because no ones internet can host 256 players without lagging plus I doubt MAG has dedicated servers and if they do they must be some crappy ones I knew from the start I wasn't going to by this game because I knew it was going to lag like crap, plus the quality of the game looks like s*** the graphics are absolutely horrible the aiming down the sights is horrible all in all this whole game just looks horrible.


its dedicated servers. theres no host. the battlefield games have done dedicated servers but they weren't as good. MAG perfected dedicated servers
--------------
all games lag if your connection is suffering and/or your NAT type isn't open
lol Trust me most of the people here have some good internet on them...its just mag has crappy dedicated servers....

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 12014
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 pm

SergeantHatredx wrote:
MajorRod wrote:I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch

bought the game the day it came out and loved it ever since. anyway your connection must suck or your nat must be strict cause i never experienced lag
No. I run off of T1. Once of the fastest Connection speeds in the world.

I think you're wrong. I think you're illogically defending one of the worst PS3 games to hit market.


Last edited by bowski477 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed insult)
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by JattPavit on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm

MajorRod wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:
MajorRod wrote:I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch

bought the game the day it came out and loved it ever since. anyway your connection must suck or your nat must be strict cause i never experienced lag
No. I run off of T1. Once of the fastest Connection speeds in the world.

I think you're wrong. I think you're illogically defending one of the worst PS3 games to hit market. And I think you're a Jackass.

I don't like MAG , but just because he is defending a game doenst mean he is a jackass
avatar
JattPavit
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 155
Kills : 11978
Join date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by bowski477 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. As i stated earlier, if you have problem with a user keep it private as I will continue to remove your insulting comments.

_________________


avatar
bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Posts : 275
Kills : 12727
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Gosu71 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 am

MajorRod wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:
MajorRod wrote:I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch

bought the game the day it came out and loved it ever since. anyway your connection must suck or your nat must be strict cause i never experienced lag
No. I run off of T1. Once of the fastest Connection speeds in the world.

I think you're wrong. I think you're illogically defending one of the worst PS3 games to hit market.

You've never played it.

MAG does NOT lag at all.
avatar
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 210
Kills : 12411
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Horrorman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 am

Gosu71 wrote:
MajorRod wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:
MajorRod wrote:I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch

bought the game the day it came out and loved it ever since. anyway your connection must suck or your nat must be strict cause i never experienced lag
No. I run off of T1. Once of the fastest Connection speeds in the world.

I think you're wrong. I think you're illogically defending one of the worst PS3 games to hit market.

You've never played it.

MAG does NOT lag at all.

nah Gosu, i made different experiences and it lags like crazy...on a 64 vs 64 player game i jumped 10 meter ahead and 20 meter back...and it´s not my connection.
avatar
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Posts : 378
Kills : 12570
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am

Gosu71 wrote:
MajorRod wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:
MajorRod wrote:I'm guessing you haven't bought the damn game either... it lags like a Bitch

bought the game the day it came out and loved it ever since. anyway your connection must suck or your nat must be strict cause i never experienced lag
No. I run off of T1. Once of the fastest Connection speeds in the world.

I think you're wrong. I think you're illogically defending one of the worst PS3 games to hit market.

You've never played it.

MAG does NOT lag at all.
I've played it and it lagged like hell... glitching around, sliding, and delayed fire. It just does not work out.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by SergeantHatredx on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 am

i figured people would diss the game because i posted on a site built for cod, now im not saying i dont play cod i just love MAG more(but thats expected). if you guys are experiencing lag why attack me by insulting me over liking a video game. its pathetic behavior. you guys should be ashamed acting like children(but this).
avatar
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 113
Kills : 11845
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by DitkaKenobi on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 am

SergeantHatredx wrote:i figured people would diss the game because i posted on a site built for cod, now im not saying i dont play cod i just love MAG more(but thats expected). if you guys are experiencing lag why attack me by insulting me over liking a video game. its pathetic behavior. you guys should be ashamed acting like children(but this).

"BAM IN YOUR FACE INFINITY WARD.... AND COD SERIES!!" - SergeantHatredx
avatar
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 372
Kills : 12998
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 am

SergeantHatredx wrote:i figured people would diss the game because i posted on a site built for cod, now im not saying i dont play cod i just love MAG more(but thats expected). if you guys are experiencing lag why attack me by insulting me over liking a video game. its pathetic behavior. you guys should be ashamed acting like children(but this).
You make me embrace words like, LMAO, WTF, and my personal favorite, ROFL. You act like a child and then you come back around and tell us, "You guys should be ashamed acting like children". Your pathetic. Your a hypocrite. You make me roflcopter .
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by lawtondannyboy on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 am

MajorRod wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:i figured people would diss the game because i posted on a site built for cod, now im not saying i dont play cod i just love MAG more(but thats expected). if you guys are experiencing lag why attack me by insulting me over liking a video game. its pathetic behavior. you guys should be ashamed acting like children(but this).
You make me embrace words like, LMAO, WTF, and my personal favorite, ROFL. You act like a child and then you come back around and tell us, "You guys should be ashamed acting like children". Your pathetic. Your a hypocrite. You make me roflcopter .

What he said. ^^^^
avatar
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Posts : 533
Kills : 13496
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:43 am

lawtondannyboy wrote:
MajorRod wrote:
SergeantHatredx wrote:i figured people would diss the game because i posted on a site built for cod, now im not saying i dont play cod i just love MAG more(but thats expected). if you guys are experiencing lag why attack me by insulting me over liking a video game. its pathetic behavior. you guys should be ashamed acting like children(but this).
You make me embrace words like, LMAO, WTF, and my personal favorite, ROFL. You act like a child and then you come back around and tell us, "You guys should be ashamed acting like children". Your pathetic. Your a hypocrite. You make me roflcopter .

What he said. ^^^^
Yeah. Thanks. Um... I've noticed in your signature... it says your 3rd Prestige. Your Profile says 12th Prestige, you might want to change your signature around. Very Happy
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Unstoppable Ace on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Wow... so glad i read up on MAG. I was seriously considering buying a PS3 purely for MAG... but given that it seems to be a festering pile of laggy dogshit, i'm rather glad i didn't bother.

Unstoppable Ace
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

UK Flag

Posts : 117
Kills : 11844
Join date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Unstoppable Ace wrote:Wow... so glad i read up on MAG. I was seriously considering buying a PS3 purely for MAG... but given that it seems to be a festering pile of laggy dogshit, i'm rather glad i didn't bother.
Hold on Cowboy... just because MAG is a "pile of laggy dogshit" , doesn't mean you don't have to buy a PS3. I encourage you to buy a PS3. I am very happy with mine.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Horrorman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:08 pm

MajorRod wrote:
Unstoppable Ace wrote:Wow... so glad i read up on MAG. I was seriously considering buying a PS3 purely for MAG... but given that it seems to be a festering pile of laggy dogshit, i'm rather glad i didn't bother.
Hold on Cowboy... just because MAG is a "pile of laggy dogshit" , doesn't mean you don't have to buy a PS3. I encourage you to buy a PS3. I am very happy with mine.

and there are other exclusive games for PS3 worth buying one Smile
avatar
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Posts : 378
Kills : 12570
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by MajorRod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Horrorman wrote:
MajorRod wrote:
Unstoppable Ace wrote:Wow... so glad i read up on MAG. I was seriously considering buying a PS3 purely for MAG... but given that it seems to be a festering pile of laggy dogshit, i'm rather glad i didn't bother.
Hold on Cowboy... just because MAG is a "pile of laggy dogshit" , doesn't mean you don't have to buy a PS3. I encourage you to buy a PS3. I am very happy with mine.

and there are other exclusive games for PS3 worth buying one Smile
Exactly.

Oh please try to mind your German, Horror... Wink
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13234
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by bowski477 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Enough

Locked

_________________


avatar
bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Posts : 275
Kills : 12727
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Intro to MAG(PS3 Exclusive)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum