WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm

I just found out that we are not getting 8 maps like Activison/Infinity Ward said before with 5 old maps and 3 new maps it is even more F-UP we all will only be getting 5 maps total... 3 new maps and 2 old maps that is just wrong for $15.00 that is 3 dollars a map do you get that yet what Activison/Infinity Ward and Microsoft are doing they are just trying to push the price as far as they can till people wake up and say the same thing I am saying where will they stop ripping people off $5.00 a map $10.00 a map who knows.

This goes back to the Air Jordan XVII had poor sales do to over price cost of the shoe there is a point where people wake up you should wake up soon too…

and do not try and tell me that they can not give us 5 maps for $5.00 because EA/BioWare just drop a map pack for Mass Effect 2 for free named Firewalker with a new world to go to FOR FREE!!!!

If this is true I am quitting Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, why because all of those old maps they are just going to give us, most of the old maps from MW 1 and a 3 new ones for $15 that is just wrong, and what happen too Infinity Ward saying they can not use the old maps they just lied and showed us they are liars that is B.S. we waited all this time for 3 new maps and allot of the old maps, if this is true I am done with Modern Warfare 2 and Infinity Ward, and making people pay $15 dollars is wrong. they could have giving us the 15 Maps we have now but make all of them in Night Time and giving us back our night vision as well… here is the video of the new maps http://vimeo.com/10073876

BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack, to show you feel the same way I do, join me and follow me at http://boycottcodmw2.blogspot.com/ Infinity Ward should give us the old maps for free after all Infinity Ward made a billion dollars on COD MW 2 all ready.


Last edited by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by Big J 0526 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Have fun boycotting the map pack. I for one will be playing the awesome new maps and CoD4 legends.

And I believe they never said they couldn't use CoD4 maps, my recollection is that they said they didn't work because of the killstreaks. Now, they probably retooled the maps so they would work.
avatar
Big J 0526
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Posts : 119
Kills : 11509
Join date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by stars007 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Ok so stop complaining just because their giving us 2 old maps doesn't mean they cant increase the price they still have to MAKE THE MAPS so they can fit mw2 no one cares about your boycott and anyone else who is stop hating the game.AND you really never know where that $15 is going and so what how much they made they probably spent it on helping to fix the problems in the game that probably cost money too.
avatar
stars007
Corporal
Corporal

Cute v.12

Posts : 43
Kills : 11443
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by epik-germz on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 pm

omg its 15$ big woop!
avatar
epik-germz
Private First Class
Private First Class

MW2

Posts : 22
Kills : 10606
Join date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by firevice on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm

With all due respect, you don't HAVE to buy the map pack. DLC is there as an OPTION for gamers who want to expand on the game they are playing. While there are good arguments as to why it shouldn't cost this much, the maps aren't being forced upon you.

Besides, it isn't Infinity Ward who sets the price, it's Activision. They deal with the political and economical parts of the game whereas Infinity Ward just develops it, works on patches, and tries to find ways to improve the game.

Boycotting will not get you very far in the gaming world. I cannot tell you how many petitions have been opened to show disagreement with a gaming company that have not worked. Look at the PC petition, they wanted dedicated servers and that still didn't happen. The petition to boycott Left 4 Dead 2 didn't work because Valve is still alive and kicking. In fact, I do not remember one petition to boycott a game that has worked.

In essence, this boycott will not get you what you want. The game won't suddenly stop working for you because you didn't wanna put a 15$ dent in your wallet. You and others may complain and do whatever you like to get your way, but there is a slim chance it will work. I do not have a problem with paying for the maps. Do what you like, but its not going to stop me.

So you basically have two options:
1. Go with your word and quit MW2 if the price isn't lowered
2. Buck up and deal with what Activision sets the price as

_________________
avatar
firevice
Moderator
Moderator

MW2

Posts : 298
Kills : 12330
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by Gosu71 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

What firevice says.

Pretty much sums up what I would say myself
avatar
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 210
Kills : 11943
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by MajorRod on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm

IT_ME_GE0RGE wrote:If this is true I am quitting Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, why because all of those old maps they are just going to give us, most of the old maps from MW 1 and a 3 new ones for $15 that is just wrong, and what happen too Infinity Ward saying they can not use the old maps they just lied and showed us they are liars that is B.S. we waited all this time for 3 new maps and allot of the old maps, if this is true I am done with Modern Warfare 2 and Infinity Ward, and making people pay $15 dollars is wrong. they could have giving us the 15 Maps we have now but make all of them in Night Time and giving us back our night vision as well… here is the video of the new maps http://vimeo.com/10073876

BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack, to show you feel the same way I do, join me and follow me at http://boycottcodmw2.blogspot.com/ Infinity Ward should give us the old maps for free after all Infinity Ward made a billion dollars on COD MW 2 all ready.

[Sarcasm] You sure will show InfinityWard! The must lower the price now. [/Sarcasm]
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 12766
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by Khaos on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Amen, Firevice....15$ isn't that bad at all anyways I will say that because you have no clue what all the new maps might have in them and stuff.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11546
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by bowski477 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Please refrain from mocking other users. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

firevice is correct. DLC is an option and while many (including myself) feel $15 is going a bit overboard in price, nowhere does it say you have to buy it.

Good luck with your campaign but I fear your efforts are futile

_________________


avatar
bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Posts : 275
Kills : 12259
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by MINUS Stl on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 am

bowski477 wrote:Good luck with your campaign but I fear your efforts are futile

Well put... thumbs up2

"Resistance is Futile"! wink

_________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
CoD:Z Forums
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 12472
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Big J 0526 wrote:Have fun boycotting the map pack. I for one will be playing the awesome new maps and CoD4 legends.

And I believe they never said they couldn't use CoD4 maps, my recollection is that they said they didn't work because of the killstreaks. Now, they probably retooled the maps so they would work.

First off Activison/Infinity Ward did say they can not use them.

legends you say Activison/Infinity is making you pay for old maps 5 old ones and 3 new ones that should only cost us all $8 to $10 yet the way you say it is that you are happy as can be.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:56 pm

stars007 wrote:Ok so stop complaining just because their giving us 2 old maps doesn't mean they cant increase the price they still have to MAKE THE MAPS so they can fit mw2 no one cares about your boycott and anyone else who is stop hating the game.AND you really never know where that $15 is going and so what how much they made they probably spent it on helping to fix the problems in the game that probably cost money too.


we all are getting 5 old maps and 3 new maps for $15, all the other map packs in the past have sold for about $8 to $10 and if you remember Activison/Infinity Ward sold all of us 4 maps for Call of Duty Modern Warfare April 4, 2008. It includes the multiplayer stages "Killhouse", "Creek", "Chinatown", and "Broadcast". and to top that off the Chinatown maps was a remake of a COD 2 map and the Creek map was not made by Activison or Infinity Ward it was made by a PC fan that won the map making Contest his map got used in the DLC that we all had to pay $10 for.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 pm

epik-germz wrote:omg its 15$ big woop!

well I see that you like to get ripped off so buy 5 old maps and 3 new ones for $15 what happens when Activison/Infinity Ward, Want to charge you $20 for 5 old maps and 3 new ones. Because they will keep push the cost up on the map packs till people wake up and stop paying the high price soon games are going to cost you $69.99 and not $59.99 and let remember about the Xbox 360 games that cost $59.99 but the game are on DVD’s not BLU-RAY disc even most of the PS3 game are not on BLU-RAY but still cost $59.99 why because people need to look in to what they pay for XBOX and SONY both raised cost with out just cause.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

firevice wrote:With all due respect, you don't HAVE to buy the map pack. DLC is there as an OPTION for gamers who want to expand on the game they are playing. While there are good arguments as to why it shouldn't cost this much, the maps aren't being forced upon you.

Besides, it isn't Infinity Ward who sets the price, it's Activision. They deal with the political and economical parts of the game whereas Infinity Ward just develops it, works on patches, and tries to find ways to improve the game.

Boycotting will not get you very far in the gaming world. I cannot tell you how many petitions have been opened to show disagreement with a gaming company that have not worked. Look at the PC petition, they wanted dedicated servers and that still didn't happen. The petition to boycott Left 4 Dead 2 didn't work because Valve is still alive and kicking. In fact, I do not remember one petition to boycott a game that has worked.

In essence, this boycott will not get you what you want. The game won't suddenly stop working for you because you didn't wanna put a 15$ dent in your wallet. You and others may complain and do whatever you like to get your way, but there is a slim chance it will work. I do not have a problem with paying for the maps. Do what you like, but its not going to stop me.

So you basically have two options:
1. Go with your word and quit MW2 if the price isn't lowered
2. Buck up and deal with what Activision sets the price as

I liked what you had to say well said and I will quit MW2 I just hope they give us more then 5 old maps and 3 new maps then I would not have to Quit time will tell.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 pm

[Sarcasm] You sure will show InfinityWard! The must lower the price now. [/Sarcasm][/quote]

What have you done the last time some thing happen that you did not like in your life most likely noting at all, you are the type of person that I see order a steak at a restaurant and gets chicken instead of the steak and does not say any thing to the waiter or waitress about the mix up with the food and only after you leave the restaurant then you complain about the whole thing and still come back there to eat over and over again that is what I get from the way you talk.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Khaos wrote:Amen, Firevice....15$ isn't that bad at all anyways I will say that because you have no clue what all the new maps might have in them and stuff.

well a maps is a map after all what can they have in the new maps a few more spots to camp in LOL tell me I would like to know more.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm

bowski477 wrote:Please refrain from mocking other users. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

firevice is correct. DLC is an option and while many (including myself) feel $15 is going a bit overboard in price, nowhere does it say you have to buy it.

Good luck with your campaign but I fear your efforts are futile

thank you for the luck I will need it and I would buy the map pack if Activison/Infinity Ward gave us all the 5 old maps big deal there and 5 or 7 new maps so in total we would have 10 too 12 maps not 8 maps and 5 of them are old for $15 is just not right.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

MINUS Stl wrote:
bowski477 wrote:Good luck with your campaign but I fear your efforts are futile

Well put... thumbs up2

"Resistance is Futile"! wink

If you do not give your all you do not know if you can do some thing in life you have to start some where.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by bowski477 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:40 pm

I admire your optimisum and I of course argee that they are getting greedy with the money, but It's because they know people will pay it. I think it went any higher they'd have real problems.

As in I would have to go in and crack some skulls!
Razz

_________________


avatar
bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Posts : 275
Kills : 12259
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by KAIZER SOSA on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:03 am

Now you all know (atleast the regular users here), I have been rather outspoken about the performance of MW2 since release but even I will eventually buy this DLC.

I just sincerely hope with the monumental success the DLC will eventually have (regardless of price believe me) that IW/Activision/Whoever can realize its further expanded potential with at least another patch down the pipeline looking further into the future of map pack 2 besides the scheduled patch upon Map pack 1's release..

Hopefully, bringing MW2 where it should be "game play" wise where it already seems to be "financial media" wise.

In this possibly delusional theory is the reason why I am supporting it.
avatar
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Posts : 269
Kills : 12098
Join date : 2009-09-13

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by Jarsh019 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Good luck with the boycott, how many people are there now? but im buying them just because Crash and Overgrown =D

Jarsh019
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Posts : 31
Kills : 11400
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by stars007 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Just a thought idk if kaizer had petitioned it but there might be a patch coming before the map comes out so that the maps will work. They may fix certain things that way instead of releasing 2
avatar
stars007
Corporal
Corporal

Cute v.12

Posts : 43
Kills : 11443
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by KAIZER SOSA on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:46 am

stars007 wrote:Just a thought idk if kaizer had petitioned it but there might be a patch coming before the map comes out so that the maps will work. They may fix certain things that way instead of releasing 2

lol No, my post is a couple posts up from here. I'm going to buy it, and yeah... that Match Making patch has been a constant mentioned conversation between me and a few friends across the pond for the past week or so.

Its the only reason I play on my own because I get a better (seems, more local) connection, if party up with folks even with those here in the states its a HUGE difference in my connection/latency and its not a fun experience - thats been my main gripe about MW2 besides the spawning.
avatar
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Posts : 269
Kills : 12098
Join date : 2009-09-13

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by Khaos on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

IT_ME_GE0RGE wrote:
Khaos wrote:Amen, Firevice....15$ isn't that bad at all anyways I will say that because you have no clue what all the new maps might have in them and stuff.

well a maps is a map after all what can they have in the new maps a few more spots to camp in LOL tell me I would like to know more.
Dude it's called the new maps coming out containing a whole new environment, and I can't wait to see what all is in them me personally I think your petitioning the DLC because you aren't allowed to get the maps because your parents wont pay....well get a job and buy them yourself 15 bucks is easy to make lol I could go down the street and mow a lawn and make $50 trust me I've done it on my days off. But ya like they said good-luck with your petition but I must say I'm very sure it's not going to do anything.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 249
Kills : 11546
Join date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 am

Khaos wrote:
IT_ME_GE0RGE wrote:
Khaos wrote:Amen, Firevice....15$ isn't that bad at all anyways I will say that because you have no clue what all the new maps might have in them and stuff.

well a maps is a map after all what can they have in the new maps a few more spots to camp in LOL tell me I would like to know more.
Dude it's called the new maps coming out containing a whole new environment, and I can't wait to see what all is in them me personally I think your petitioning the DLC because you aren't allowed to get the maps because your parents wont pay....well get a job and buy them yourself 15 bucks is easy to make lol I could go down the street and mow a lawn and make $50 trust me I've done it on my days off. But ya like they said good-luck with your petition but I must say I'm very sure it's not going to do anything.

First things first I own a Tool rental shop and make good money doing it and I work hard for my money and that is the main point most of us work hard for the money. And I am 31 years old and I play games to relax after work, and for the people that do have kids and have to buy them there map packs for there kids would be pissed too if they knew what came in the map packs.

and the next thing I just found out that we are not getting 8 maps like Activison/Infinity Ward said before with 5 old maps and 3 new maps it is even more F-UP we all will only be getting 5 maps total... 3 new maps and 2 old maps that is just wrong for $15.00 that is 3 dollars a map do you get that yet what Activison/Infinity Ward and Microsoft are doing they are just trying to push the price as far as they can till people wake up and say the same thing I am saying where will they stop ripping people off $5.00 a map $10.00 a map who knows.

This goes back to the Air Jordan XVII had poor sales do to over price cost of the shoe there is a point where people wake up you should wake up soon too…

and do not try and tell me that they can not give us 5 maps for $5.00 because EA/BioWare just drop a map pack for Mass Effect 2 for free named Firewalker with a new world to go to FOR FREE!!!!

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 15
Kills : 10571
Join date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BOYCOTT Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum