WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

good Signature maker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

good Signature maker

Post by infinityharry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am

would any be able to make me a signature for y profile as my signature ive got now is a bit old if you can could you please PM me
THANKS
Gun
avatar
infinityharry
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Schooled

Posts : 125
Kills : 12012
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by carbonfibah on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 am

infinityharry wrote:would any be able to make me a signature for y profile as my signature ive got now is a bit old if you can could you please PM me
THANKS
Gun

You should PM xMinus81x, he is very talented with graphics.

_________________
Don't forget to vote on good posts!



avatar
carbonfibah
Admin
Admin

Rice Rocket

Posts : 218
Kills : 12548
Join date : 2009-08-29

http://codzombies.forum0.net

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by Jason on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 am

If you like my sig then i'll be happy to throw something together for you.
PM me with colours/theme/images you want to include etc... and i'll see what i can do Smile

Jason
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Kills : 11580
Join date : 2009-09-03

http://www.codforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by infinityharry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 am

Thank you carbon

Jason wrote:If you like my sig then i'll be happy to throw something together for you.
PM me with colours/theme/images you want to include etc... and i'll see what i can do Smile

Thank you for asking but i kinda wanted a animated one
avatar
infinityharry
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Schooled

Posts : 125
Kills : 12012
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by MINUS Stl on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 am

carbonfibah wrote:
infinityharry wrote:would any be able to make me a signature for y profile as my signature ive got now is a bit old if you can could you please PM me
THANKS
Gun

You should PM xMinus81x, he is very talented with graphics.

Why thank you Carbon.... Very Happy

_________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
CoD:Z Forums
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 12696
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by shri046 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 am

xMinus81x wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
infinityharry wrote:would any be able to make me a signature for y profile as my signature ive got now is a bit old if you can could you please PM me
THANKS
Gun

You should PM xMinus81x, he is very talented with graphics.

Why thank you Carbon.... Very Happy

Tryin real hard to make up for "something" eh carbon? Razz lol

But yea minus is really good with graphics stuff. I'm only just beginning to learn to make signatures with fractals and C4Ds so if you want something like what I have lemme know and I can make one.
avatar
shri046
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 17
Kills : 11702
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by firevice on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 am

i haz good skillz in teh picture area

_________________
avatar
firevice
Moderator
Moderator

MW2

Posts : 298
Kills : 12554
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by MINUS Stl on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 am

shri046 wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
infinityharry wrote:would any be able to make me a signature for y profile as my signature ive got now is a bit old if you can could you please PM me
THANKS
Gun

You should PM xMinus81x, he is very talented with graphics.

Why thank you Carbon.... Very Happy

Tryin real hard to make up for "something" eh carbon? Razz lol

But yea minus is really good with graphics stuff. I'm only just beginning to learn to make signatures with fractals and C4Ds so if you want something like what I have lemme know and I can make one.

Yeah, Shri....I think he just may be. lol!

_________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
CoD:Z Forums
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 12696
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by kazooooo on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Minus could you make me one the next time were in the chat together no homo
avatar
kazooooo
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 48
Kills : 11748
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Thank You shri046

Post by infinityharry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:10 pm

A Big Thanks To shri046 Who two Me Not One But signatures thanks Gun
avatar
infinityharry
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Schooled

Posts : 125
Kills : 12012
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by shri046 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

infinityharry wrote:A Big Thanks To shri046 Who two Me Not One But signatures thanks Gun

You are very welcome.
avatar
shri046
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 17
Kills : 11702
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by Monster Warfare on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I do some on the side, for some reason my sig won't show for me, but those are a few I have done.
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 11937
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by infinityharry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm

xVenumb wrote:I do some on the side, for some reason my sig won't show for me, but those are a few I have done.
you go to your profile settings>Prefrences>then Check yes on The always show my signature.


Last edited by infinityharry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text and spelling)
avatar
infinityharry
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Schooled

Posts : 125
Kills : 12012
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by Monster Warfare on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Ohhhh, I see now. Smile
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 11937
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by Bon3zz1001 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

shri046 wrote:
infinityharry wrote:A Big Thanks To shri046 Who two Me Not One But signatures thanks Gun

You are very welcome.
Quick question, the brushes you used for your signature, did you download them or make them yourself? If you downloaded them where can I get them? Razz
avatar
Bon3zz1001
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 110
Kills : 11968
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://forums.xbox.com/1354/ShowForum.aspx

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by shri046 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Bon3zz1001 wrote:Quick question, the brushes you used for your signature, did you download them or make them yourself? If you downloaded them where can I get them? Razz

I didn't use any brushes or paint strokes in that one. I used abstract fractal art with layer blending to get those effects. My sig also has a C4D in it. It's jst some way I read up on makin forum sigs. Here's wat I used to make the sigs

http://lojjic.net/gallery/1000words/20031208-flame-fractal.jpg
http://claysol13.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fractal.jpg

Here's another variation of the forum sig I made .... jst in shades of green rather than orange/red

avatar
shri046
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 17
Kills : 11702
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by Monster Warfare on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Have you tried brushing?
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 11937
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: good Signature maker

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum