WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Kris on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 pm

I just don't play the game itself, that's my answer!
avatar
Kris
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 64
Kills : 12151
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.SwagBucks.com/refer/KD1337

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by shri046 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Kar89k is my absolute fav on any map. Then comes the Mosin, Arisaka and Thompson.

I think the whole "mp40 is for noobs" is because of the 2 shot kill and what not. I really don't care too much for the mp40 or for ppl who use it. Everyone has their own choice and I'm fine with that.

I feel that ppl have really give the mp40 more attention than needed with the thousands of "mp40 is overpowered" threads makin others use it more often. Fact is if it weren't for the mp40, it would have been some other weapon that ppl would have whined about.
avatar
shri046
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 17
Kills : 12046
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Pr0sKii on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm

i like it i have 9,201 kills with it Twisted Evil Razz
avatar
Pr0sKii
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 172
Kills : 12479
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://cod-hq.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Pr0sKii wrote:i like it i have 9,201 kills with it Twisted Evil Razz

Remember 2 weeks ago when I said you were wannabe modding and you denied it? Saw on your Twitter that you asked WePlayCod to "give you a shot" at being a moderator on that day. I lol'd hard.

On topic: MP40 gives some people the illusion that they're good at COD: WaW.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12371
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by jenxy on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Theres only so many guns that are good, if you are a runner gunner. The type 100's my gun of choice, but second is the MP40. Likes it! Very Happy
avatar
jenxy
Private
Private

Posts : 9
Kills : 11919
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Ibanez on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 pm

I really dont care about the people that do use the MP-40 but each time I get killed by someone using one it feels better to call them MP-40 noobs or other words, it depends what mood im in that day.
avatar
Ibanez
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Posts : 32
Kills : 12030
Join date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by mateen110 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Its not really the power of the gun...its the clip size and its rate of fire. I personally like the thompson better..

While people use the MP40 I just own with my tommy
avatar
mateen110
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Posts : 28
Kills : 11958
Join date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Gosu71 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 am

The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.
avatar
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 210
Kills : 12511
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Gosu71 wrote:The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.

Recoil doesn't matter on the MP40 when you can hip spray it across maps and in CQC and get kills easy without the need to reload for 10 kills.

Yeah, don't even f**king compare the MP40 and STG-44.

Go back and bash Treyarch on the official COD: WaW forums, please?
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12371
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by MINUS Stl on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm

DistrictOfDeath wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.

Recoil doesn't matter on the MP40 when you can hip spray it across maps and in CQC and get kills easy without the need to reload for 10 kills.

Yeah, don't even f**king compare the MP40 and STG-44.

Go back and bash Treyarch on the official COD: WaW forums, please?

First, there's no need for the language. Second, Gosu stated his opinion...simple as that. Everyone is entitled to their own. Your last sentence was totally uncalled for.
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13040
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Paul on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 pm

The MP40 is viewed as a 'n00b' weapon because it has a massive clip, a low fire rate, and really high power. The recoil might balance it out - but the recoil is negligible when you hip-fire. The MP40 has as much power as a bolt action rifle, but it's fully automatic.

I don't view it as a noob weapon though, because anyone can use it.

Paul
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Rice Rocket

Posts : 80
Kills : 12058
Join date : 2009-09-14

http://www.youtube.com/xMP44x

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by lawtondannyboy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

DistrictOfDeath wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.

Recoil doesn't matter on the MP40 when you can hip spray it across maps and in CQC and get kills easy without the need to reload for 10 kills.

Yeah, don't even f**king compare the MP40 and STG-44.

Go back and bash Treyarch on the official COD: WaW forums, please?

Hey, I know this guy so back off, He's one of the coolest guys you will ever meet, so settle down. Also I do kinda think the MP40 is a n00b weapon, I also agree with Gosu, STG-44 is ALSO a n00b weapon.
avatar
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Posts : 533
Kills : 13596
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:
DistrictOfDeath wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.

Recoil doesn't matter on the MP40 when you can hip spray it across maps and in CQC and get kills easy without the need to reload for 10 kills.

Yeah, don't even f**king compare the MP40 and STG-44.

Go back and bash Treyarch on the official COD: WaW forums, please?

Hey, I know this guy so back off, He's one of the coolest guys you will ever meet, so settle down. Also I do kinda think the MP40 is a n00b weapon, I also agree with Gosu, STG-44 is ALSO a n00b weapon.

So, because you know him, I'm supposed to back off? L.
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 12371
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by bowski477 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:55 pm

DistrictOfDeath wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:
DistrictOfDeath wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.

Recoil doesn't matter on the MP40 when you can hip spray it across maps and in CQC and get kills easy without the need to reload for 10 kills.

Yeah, don't even f**king compare the MP40 and STG-44.

Go back and bash Treyarch on the official COD: WaW forums, please?

Hey, I know this guy so back off, He's one of the coolest guys you will ever meet, so settle down. Also I do kinda think the MP40 is a n00b weapon, I also agree with Gosu, STG-44 is ALSO a n00b weapon.

So, because you know him, I'm supposed to back off? L.

No ur supposed to back off because

A. its just a game
and,
B. everyone has a right to their own opinion therefore ur overreaction was unnecessary.

Even with its power i cant stand the recoil. Bounces all over the place. I dont get pissed at people that use it though. Its a weapon, its in the game, people will always use it.

_________________


avatar
bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Posts : 275
Kills : 12827
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Tizoxic Speed on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:37 am

bowski477 wrote:
DistrictOfDeath wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:
DistrictOfDeath wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:The MP40 isn't a n00b weapon.

It has some of the worst recoil in the game for starters.

The STG is more 'n00b', it's as steady as a rock when firing and needs no skill to aim.

Recoil doesn't matter on the MP40 when you can hip spray it across maps and in CQC and get kills easy without the need to reload for 10 kills.

Yeah, don't even f**king compare the MP40 and STG-44.

Go back and bash Treyarch on the official COD: WaW forums, please?

Hey, I know this guy so back off, He's one of the coolest guys you will ever meet, so settle down. Also I do kinda think the MP40 is a n00b weapon, I also agree with Gosu, STG-44 is ALSO a n00b weapon.

So, because you know him, I'm supposed to back off? L.

No ur supposed to back off because

A. its just a game
and,
B. everyone has a right to their own opinion therefore ur overreaction was unnecessary.

Even with its power i cant stand the recoil. Bounces all over the place. I dont get pissed at people that use it though. Its a weapon, its in the game, people will always use it.

lawlawlawlawl get TOLD SCRUB!!!!!
avatar
Tizoxic Speed
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Kills : 11897
Join date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by avfc94 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 pm

its over powered, at close range you can spray everywhere and get easy kills, and at long range you can fire in single bursts, also with stopping power 1shot to the head is a instead kill, apart from snipers i think its the only gun in the new CoD's that is able to do that

avfc94
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 45
Kills : 11561
Join date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by lokifeyson on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:22 am

avfc94 wrote:its over powered, at close range you can spray everywhere and get easy kills, and at long range you can fire in single bursts, also with stopping power 1shot to the head is a instead kill, apart from snipers i think its the only gun in the new CoD's that is able to do that

trust me when I say that on ps3 it's 2 shots in the head for the headshot, the gun is not as overpowered as people think it is

lol, if mp40 is overpowered then that means the ump45 in MW2 is also overpowered as it (imo) is basically the same thing and is (imo) the best smg in MW2, though I love using my underpowered Vector which always takes almost the whole clip to take people out (with out stopping power)
avatar
lokifeyson
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Butterfly

Posts : 113
Kills : 12017
Join date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: MP40 - ''n00b'' weapon. Why?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum