WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by kingchris20 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 am

http://weplaycod.blogspot.com/2009/10/modern-warfare-2-surpasses-2-million.html

Ive always wondered why Xbox gets timed exclusives, console of choice for demos (E3 and all the demo events to date), and mentioned in all of the ads. Well I wonder no more....Xbox accounts for 76% of the preorders, while PS3 only accounts for 24%. This means for every PS3 preorder, there are 3 preorders taking place for an Xbox version! that is phenomenal, there are 2,040,092 preorders for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (at the time of that post) PS3 hasnt even hit 500k yet Sad, but hey what can I say, I still love my PS3 though!!
avatar
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 370
Kills : 14595
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by MYSTiQUE on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 am

I feel like Microsoft tries to drain you for every single penny..........BUT.....PS3 just doesn't compete! I love my 360 and I honestly don't know anyone who has a PS3

MYSTiQUE
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Posts : 16
Kills : 13410
Join date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

This is why

Post by kingchris20 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 pm

oh thats easy! I have both so I can honestly say why I like PS3 better.

Facts -
Bluetooth capabilities, Blu-Ray player, and FREE online access to games & friends, while still being able to rent & purchase video without any subscriptions. Oh and system failure rate is much less than that of Xbox (had mine for 2.5 years and it is still going strong)

Opinions -
Better controller design and configurations & console looks better.

Equality between the two -
Graphics are equal, and online connectivity in game is equal (meaning I experience the same amount of lag on either system, if any)

Xbox -
Better online experience (but seing as how you have to pay for it, loses points for me)
Access to more exclusives (for instance, MW2 map pack timed exclusive, or worse GTA4's completely exclusive content)

So a simple pros and cons list (for me and MY opinions) it was an easy choice for the PS3. I got an Xbox in Nov 2008 from a friend when I learned that the WaW demo was exclusive to the Xbox. My friends Gold membership was still active, so I have only purchased one 3-month membership in the 11 months that I have had it. It was great and all for the extra content, but When I played COD4 and still had some lag, I asked myself, WHY would I ever pay for lag? No good answer, so I have not bought a membership again. That will change when the MW2 Map Packs relase earlier on Xbox than PS3, but other than that, I can not see myself willingly paying Microsoft for the same online gameplay experience that I get from PS3 for free. Again that is my own opinion about the online gameplay experience, as some people joy in the fact that you can join a friend seamlessly in game, or send voice messages, but none of that matters to me if it costs money because I can still join a friend in game and PS3's message system is good enough for me,(Again MY own opinion).
avatar
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 370
Kills : 14595
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 pm

IMHO....You pay for what you get. I have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. My PS3 is used only for Madden and a Blu Ray player. Ive played games online with the PS3 and i can say that the Online Experience with the PS3 is garbage. Yes you may pay $50 a year for XBL, but its well worth that price. The online experience on the Xbox 360 is by far the best out there. But like i said....this is just my opinion. So dont flame me.
avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 14390
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by MYSTiQUE on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:18 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:IMHO....You pay for what you get. I have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. My PS3 is used only for Madden and a Blu Ray player. Ive played games online with the PS3 and i can say that the Online Experience with the PS3 is garbage. Yes you may pay $50 a year for XBL, but its well worth that price. The online experience on the Xbox 360 is by far the best out there. But like i said....this is just my opinion. So dont flame me.

So true. I feel like my $50.00 is well spent every year

MYSTiQUE
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Posts : 16
Kills : 13410
Join date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by kingchris20 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Certainly, Its silly to flame someone for their own opinions. I really just posted this thread to show that 3 out of 4 MW2 preorders are for the Xbox 360. I have prestige preorderd for the PS3, but I am waiting to see if I can win one of the various contests out there for a free copy of MW2 for the Xbox! If I havent by the time it comes out, well I ll have to buy it Sad. Thats the thing with Xbox, you just never know when they are going to get an exclusive, so its best to have the game as soon as possible.
avatar
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 370
Kills : 14595
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by codak_94 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:IMHO....You pay for what you get. I have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. My PS3 is used only for Madden and a Blu Ray player. Ive played games online with the PS3 and i can say that the Online Experience with the PS3 is garbage. Yes you may pay $50 a year for XBL, but its well worth that price. The online experience on the Xbox 360 is by far the best out there. But like i said....this is just my opinion. So dont flame me.
What do you mean the online experience is garbage its still your internet connection that controls most of that (and the game servers). Just because you pay more doesn't mean your internet is any better. Plus ps3 compared to xbox 360 side-to-side is way better. no flaming just my opinion

codak_94
Private
Private

Posts : 3
Kills : 13309
Join date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 pm

codak_94 wrote:
RK1 Apocalypse wrote:IMHO....You pay for what you get. I have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. My PS3 is used only for Madden and a Blu Ray player. Ive played games online with the PS3 and i can say that the Online Experience with the PS3 is garbage. Yes you may pay $50 a year for XBL, but its well worth that price. The online experience on the Xbox 360 is by far the best out there. But like i said....this is just my opinion. So dont flame me.
What do you mean the online experience is garbage its still your internet connection that controls most of that (and the game servers). Just because you pay more doesn't mean your internet is any better. Plus ps3 compared to xbox 360 side-to-side is way better. no flaming just my opinion

I never mentioned anything about my internet. Its the people that play on the PS3. They make for a very poor experience. Plus ive experienced 10x more hacks/mods/glitches ect on the PS3. Stuff that would never happen on the Xbox 360.
avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 14390
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by DistrictOfDeath on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:38 am

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:
codak_94 wrote:
RK1 Apocalypse wrote:IMHO....You pay for what you get. I have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. My PS3 is used only for Madden and a Blu Ray player. Ive played games online with the PS3 and i can say that the Online Experience with the PS3 is garbage. Yes you may pay $50 a year for XBL, but its well worth that price. The online experience on the Xbox 360 is by far the best out there. But like i said....this is just my opinion. So dont flame me.
What do you mean the online experience is garbage its still your internet connection that controls most of that (and the game servers). Just because you pay more doesn't mean your internet is any better. Plus ps3 compared to xbox 360 side-to-side is way better. no flaming just my opinion

I never mentioned anything about my internet. Its the people that play on the PS3. They make for a very poor experience. Plus ive experienced 10x more hacks/mods/glitches ect on the PS3. Stuff that would never happen on the Xbox 360.

There's no more kids on the PS3 than they're are on the 360. And can you provide some proof or at least examples for your second claim?
avatar
DistrictOfDeath
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 159
Kills : 13943
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:34 pm

DistrictOfDeath wrote:
RK1 Apocalypse wrote:
codak_94 wrote:
RK1 Apocalypse wrote:IMHO....You pay for what you get. I have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. My PS3 is used only for Madden and a Blu Ray player. Ive played games online with the PS3 and i can say that the Online Experience with the PS3 is garbage. Yes you may pay $50 a year for XBL, but its well worth that price. The online experience on the Xbox 360 is by far the best out there. But like i said....this is just my opinion. So dont flame me.
What do you mean the online experience is garbage its still your internet connection that controls most of that (and the game servers). Just because you pay more doesn't mean your internet is any better. Plus ps3 compared to xbox 360 side-to-side is way better. no flaming just my opinion

I never mentioned anything about my internet. Its the people that play on the PS3. They make for a very poor experience. Plus ive experienced 10x more hacks/mods/glitches ect on the PS3. Stuff that would never happen on the Xbox 360.

There's no more kids on the PS3 than they're are on the 360. And can you provide some proof or at least examples for your second claim?


UFO hack. Plain and simple. Never saw it on X Box. Its ALOT harder to hack on the Xbox. PS3 = Flash Drive, a few lines of code then save it to your PS3. Its really that easy. No modded PS3 needed or anything. Most hacks on the Xbox require a modded Xbox. And thats where the PS3 fails at online gaming. Too easy to hack or cheat.
avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 14390
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by infinityharry on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Xbox deserves all the love it gets its worth the MONEY£$
avatar
infinityharry
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Schooled

Posts : 125
Kills : 13928
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Not to mention that the Blu Ray drive is pointless. Xbox 360 graphics are far superior to PS3 graphics. Ghostbusters for example...looked amazing on Xbox 360. On PS3...not so much. Bayonetta....looks amazing on Xbox 360. On PS3, looks like someone dropped a deuce on the screen. These screens show proof of this. This is the exact reason why the XBox gets more love. it is a far superior system. On paper, the PS3 looks good. But in the real world, it fails.



avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 14390
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by jroo19 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:13 pm

I own both and personally i prefer the PS3, but at the end of the day you can go head to head with both Consoles and argue all day long which is best, They are both awesome consoles and both have their faults so at the end of the day its each to their own.

jroo19
Sergeant
Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 71
Kills : 13665
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://cginfo.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by gdrobdog10 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm

i am very much a die hard xbox fan.. ever since the original xbox came out it was over for me. im basically strictly an online player and the xbox came out with a bang for MP players. im all for going to a buddies house and watch him play god of war and have a blast, but i always will come home to the box... Laughing
avatar
gdrobdog10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Impaler

Posts : 192
Kills : 14006
Join date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by FROSTY on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 am

I think the PS3 controller is horrible. I personally hate the controller, especially when playing shooters.

I mean the PS3 does look cooler, but unless your trying to impress someone who really cares. The PS3 does have a better cpu and a blu-ray drive, but other than that it's just about the same. Also, the cpu causes a lot more problems then it solves due to the fact it has soo many cores. Graphics are pretty much identical with the ATI card winning a few points though barely (the 360). The experience of the 360 is good and I do find on the 360 I can play with people in the UK and not slow down that much (though co-op is vastly different story). So, Live does have it's advantages. Overall the online experience with my 360 is a lot better then a PS3, and the fact I dont have to wait six months for an expansion pack, or a year for a new game to be ported is always a plus (though sad for PS3 owners). I know 3 people who own a PS3.. I always laugh because most people buy it for the blu-ray drive and its there main reason for buying it. I had an argument with a guy who sells cellphones cus he said PS3 was better cus it had Ratchet and Clank, for me thats a pretty good argument if you think about it.

I bought the Xbox 1 cus it came with everything out of the box and I really wanted to play Halo and KOTOR. I have to say buying a 360 is a pretty simple choice if you like playing videogames. My friend owns about every game for the 360 and about 5 for his PS3 and we rarely play his PS3, I'm just saying if you want a blu-ray drive and somethin to play when your xbox dies feel free to get one, but other then that I think we all know who buys them - RATCHET AND CLANK lovers!!!!

FROSTY
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 105
Kills : 13550
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by gsw- on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 pm

You firstly need to look at the prices of the consoles. Okay, PS3 when first released was £300, a year late it has been slashes £50, hence why I got one. Now take XBOX, £200 max I think one was when first released. A huge difference in price meaning more people bought = a bigger community. The only way PS3 will rival the XBOX is Live staying $50.00 a year/£40.00 and/or more games being published on both XBOX and PS3...

However you do need to factor in the issue of PS3 being a lot more durable and not having a hissy fit and over heating all the time. This means many XBOX users are on their 2/3rd XBOX while PS3 users are mostly still on their first console.

Along with that on PS3 any map packs you have to buy with cash, XBOX its gamer points and PC its free.

So yea, thats why XBOX is favoured other PS3 (along with all the other issuses)

[This is mostly personal opinion mixed with facts so no flame or abuse because of it, democracy after all.]
[[Excuse spelling and grammer, 00:27 here..]]

gsw-
Corporal
Corporal

Skateboard

Posts : 33
Kills : 13415
Join date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by lawtondannyboy on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:41 pm

The reason why xbox is so popular, is that it came out with great games on it's first XBOX. And... It has more people online.
avatar
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Posts : 533
Kills : 15168
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by kingchris20 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 pm

FROSTY wrote:I think the PS3 controller is horrible. I personally hate the controller, especially when playing shooters.

I mean the PS3 does look cooler, but unless your trying to impress someone who really cares. The PS3 does have a better cpu and a blu-ray drive, but other than that it's just about the same. Also, the cpu causes a lot more problems then it solves due to the fact it has soo many cores. Graphics are pretty much identical with the ATI card winning a few points though barely (the 360). The experience of the 360 is good and I do find on the 360 I can play with people in the UK and not slow down that much (though co-op is vastly different story). So, Live does have it's advantages. Overall the online experience with my 360 is a lot better then a PS3, and the fact I dont have to wait six months for an expansion pack, or a year for a new game to be ported is always a plus (though sad for PS3 owners). I know 3 people who own a PS3.. I always laugh because most people buy it for the blu-ray drive and its there main reason for buying it. I had an argument with a guy who sells cellphones cus he said PS3 was better cus it had Ratchet and Clank, for me thats a pretty good argument if you think about it.

I bought the Xbox 1 cus it came with everything out of the box and I really wanted to play Halo and KOTOR. I have to say buying a 360 is a pretty simple choice if you like playing videogames. My friend owns about every game for the 360 and about 5 for his PS3 and we rarely play his PS3, I'm just saying if you want a blu-ray drive and somethin to play when your xbox dies feel free to get one, but other then that I think we all know who buys them - RATCHET AND CLANK lovers!!!!

Haha, I cant stand Ratchet and Clank Sleep I think the reason I bought a PS3 is because I also bought a PS, PSone, PS2, & PS2slim. I guess its just brand loyalty, even though it is from Japan and Xbox is from USA scratch Ive just always liked the PS. And see you say the PS3 controller is junk, but I love the PS3 controller, its all just a matter of personal opinion and buying history. I do have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360, but I still only play the 360 when they have COD exclusives, then when it comes out on PS3 its back to the PS for me. I guess the main exclusive I would be talking about is the COD WaW multiplayer demo or beta or whatever that was back in October 2008. I checked it out until the game released for PS3 and then started playing on PS3 geek
avatar
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 370
Kills : 14595
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by Vanhulsen221 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 pm

I had a ps3 for a year or so, i didnt like it too much, the online was terribly set up, ive had a xbox 360 for two and a half weeks, it was a amazing deal(elite value bundle), i love it already, the online experience is so much better, the games r better, and i like the look better too. The only downside is i dont have any cod yet Sad
avatar
Vanhulsen221
Sergeant
Sergeant

Pink Scar

Posts : 63
Kills : 13688
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by Dr Killshot24 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:25 pm

The reason there's more Xbox 360 preorders is because MW2 is a 360 exclusive! You don't see the PS3 or Sony logo at the end of any of the trailers do you? and, all in all, MW2 is gonna be way better on the 360 anyway. Razz
avatar
Dr Killshot24
Private First Class
Private First Class

MW2

Posts : 15
Kills : 13533
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://slntclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by SpaceGrass on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm

kingchris20 wrote:
FROSTY wrote:I think the PS3 controller is horrible. I personally hate the controller, especially when playing shooters.

I mean the PS3 does look cooler, but unless your trying to impress someone who really cares. The PS3 does have a better cpu and a blu-ray drive, but other than that it's just about the same. Also, the cpu causes a lot more problems then it solves due to the fact it has soo many cores. Graphics are pretty much identical with the ATI card winning a few points though barely (the 360). The experience of the 360 is good and I do find on the 360 I can play with people in the UK and not slow down that much (though co-op is vastly different story). So, Live does have it's advantages. Overall the online experience with my 360 is a lot better then a PS3, and the fact I dont have to wait six months for an expansion pack, or a year for a new game to be ported is always a plus (though sad for PS3 owners). I know 3 people who own a PS3.. I always laugh because most people buy it for the blu-ray drive and its there main reason for buying it. I had an argument with a guy who sells cellphones cus he said PS3 was better cus it had Ratchet and Clank, for me thats a pretty good argument if you think about it.

I bought the Xbox 1 cus it came with everything out of the box and I really wanted to play Halo and KOTOR. I have to say buying a 360 is a pretty simple choice if you like playing videogames. My friend owns about every game for the 360 and about 5 for his PS3 and we rarely play his PS3, I'm just saying if you want a blu-ray drive and somethin to play when your xbox dies feel free to get one, but other then that I think we all know who buys them - RATCHET AND CLANK lovers!!!!

Haha, I cant stand Ratchet and Clank Sleep I think the reason I bought a PS3 is because I also bought a PS, PSone, PS2, & PS2slim. I guess its just brand loyalty, even though it is from Japan and Xbox is from USA scratch Ive just always liked the PS. And see you say the PS3 controller is junk, but I love the PS3 controller, its all just a matter of personal opinion and buying history. I do have both the PS3 and the Xbox 360, but I still only play the 360 when they have COD exclusives, then when it comes out on PS3 its back to the PS for me. I guess the main exclusive I would be talking about is the COD WaW multiplayer demo or beta or whatever that was back in October 2008. I checked it out until the game released for PS3 and then started playing on PS3 geek

I know what you're saying. I had the PS, PSOne, and the PS2, and swore I'd never get an Xbox. Then I played on one at a buddies house. Granted this was when the PS3 was so much more expensive, but I got a 360 like the next week.
avatar
SpaceGrass
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Bullet

Posts : 201
Kills : 14170
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by DitkaKenobi on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 pm

I prefer the 360 because it came out first, so I got used to it. I love the 360 controller. Not a big fan of the PS3 controller. The games I play the most are online shooters. (COD, BF:BC) I like playing them with friends. All of my friends have a 360. One of them has a PS3. I have a feeling a lot of people haven't bought a PS3 for the same reasons. $299+tax is equal to roughly 5 new games for my Xbox 360. I just can't justify that price to play Killzone and Uncharted. I'm sure they're great games, just not worth a whole system's price. Plus, I could really give a crap about Blu-ray. I own over 200 DVD's, I'm not re-buying them for a little boost in definition.

At the end of the day, the 360 gets more love because:

A) It has a larger installed user base meaning more profits on a cross-platform game
B) Microsoft actively makes deals with the companies that matter
avatar
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 372
Kills : 14670
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by Vanhulsen221 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 am

I just searched xbox on yahoo canada, the first link that showed up was the offical modern warfare 2 website. Xbox gets more mw2 love Razz
avatar
Vanhulsen221
Sergeant
Sergeant

Pink Scar

Posts : 63
Kills : 13688
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by avfc94 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm

xbox 360 gets exclusive things becuz you hav to pay for xbox live, this means microsoft can afford to pay the designers/ producers of games for exclusive stuff. ps3 network is free so sony dont have as much money to spend on exclusive things

avfc94
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 45
Kills : 13133
Join date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by MajorRod on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 pm

I guess no one has heard about the XBL Memberships going up to $100...
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 14906
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why Xbox gets more LOVE :(

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum