WePlayCoD

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?

Post by Khaos on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm thinking the best guns on here are probably:

Assault Rifle: ACR
Sub-Machine Gun: UMP-45
Light-Machine Gun: AUG HBAR
Shotguns: Not sure I like the AA-12, Spas, Striker, and Model 1887.
Sniper: M21.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Kills : 11526

Back to top Go down

Post by gibz22 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:27 pm

The UMP!! w/ striker
gibz22
Corporal
Corporal

Sniper

Kills : 11130

Back to top Go down

Post by LimitlessGhost on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 pm

I really like the Aug Hbar. You have to wait for a while to be able to get it, but once you have it, the grip, and the acog scope, its crazy accurate and powerful. I carry that and an AA-12.

LimitlessGhost
Private
Private

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 10711

Back to top Go down

Post by KAIZER SOSA on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am

I would have to go with my trusty Barrett .50cal, it has been the only Primary I have used thus far (besides a few experimental uses with other guns here and there when I first started) and is very comfortable, and reliable to use.

With all the advantages AR users have over me in this game I am happy to say my Barrett .50cal has gotten me plenty of XP from collateral, Long shots, and head shots (had the Fall Camo three days after using it for the first time) and has left me at my retired position with MW2 at over 10, 000 kills and a 2.38 K/D ratio.

I'm very proud of kicking butt with that weapon Cool
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 12078

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 am

KAIZER SOSA wrote:I would have to go with my trusty Barrett .50cal, it has been the only Primary I have used thus far (besides a few experimental uses with other guns here and there when I first started) and is very comfortable, and reliable to use.

With all the advantages AR users have over me in this game I am happy to say my Barrett .50cal has gotten me plenty of XP from collateral, Long shots, and head shots (had the Fall Camo three days after using it for the first time) and has left me at my retired position with MW2 at over 10, 000 kills and a 2.38 K/D ratio.

Honestly, if you only play CoD games with that account, get your K/D up in WaW and sell the account dude, people WILL pay quite a bit of money for a good XBL Account.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Kills : 10954

Back to top Go down

Post by KAIZER SOSA on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 am

hammer280 wrote:
KAIZER SOSA wrote:I would have to go with my trusty Barrett .50cal, it has been the only Primary I have used thus far (besides a few experimental uses with other guns here and there when I first started) and is very comfortable, and reliable to use.

Honestly, if you only play CoD games with that account, get your K/D up in WaW and sell the account dude, people WILL pay quite a bit of money for a good XBL Account.

No way lol I couldn't do that. I cherish my account (Name and everything) too much to just give it away to someone who would just masquerade as if they're actually good. I actually frown upon that type of transition but to each his own, my WaW K/D is already at a 2.33 but I'll be a bit rusty upon coming back so it'll probably go down a bit... but I can never let my account go, even for cold hard cash (I'm not a game developer lol ZING).
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 12078

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Post by bowski477 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm

hammer280 wrote:

Selling your account is against the code of conduct on xbox live "Do not lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual." So I do not advise or condone doing so. I could lead to banning of the account all together.

bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Kills : 12239

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm

bowski477 wrote:
hammer280 wrote:

Selling your account is against the code of conduct on xbox live "Do not lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual." So I do not advise or condone doing so. I could lead to banning of the account all together.
Ok, whatever. Buzz Killington.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 pm

The thing is Microsoft would need to find out if it was sold, and then they would need transaction history between the two parties for buying/selling the account so you would be fine, but I agree I wouldn't sell an account that you really like for money its not worth it, because then all your hard work would just go down the drain.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm

But, even since it's a game just use the money you got from selling the account and then just buy another 12 month and do work on a few different games. There ya go, another 50-100 bucks on your hands.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Gaming is meant to be fun though. If you have to 'work' on another account to get some more money, then that's terribly sad IMO. Play a game for fun - enjoyment > working. So, I recommend not selling your account unless you really want to yourself.

Paul
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Rice Rocket

Kills : 11470

http://www.youtube.com/xMP44x

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I understand that, but do you know how many people do anything from hacking to paying 60 bucks on a account JUST to make themselves look any good?

So many people sell Halo 3 Rank 50s every day that Microsoft basically just gave up on banning people in general. They only ban the serious hackers/modders. They basically say "F*** it" to people who just use modded controllers and buy accounts and what not, but whatever, I'm rambling now.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Back to top Go down

Post by bowski477 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Ok lets try to get back on topic here before things get out of hand. As an avid reader of the suspentions and banning forum they have most certainly have not given up on banning people. Sometimes it takes a while but they do eventually track down people(maybe not all) that violate the code of conduct and I would never risk it (personally). I agree with Paul, gaming is ment to be fun and that is why we have an enforcement team in the first place. To keep it fun.

Now please return to the topic

bowski477
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Tiger

Kills : 12239

http://aesthetically-pleezin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptonym on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 pm

AUG HBAR is the best primary there is, The Grip and Thermal Scope is total domination, because it's very accurate. Secondary I have TMP Akimbo FMJ, close range.

Cryptonym
Private
Private

Kills : 10745

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 am

Cryptonym wrote:AUG HBAR is the best primary there is, The Grip and Thermal Scope is total domination, because it's very accurate. Secondary I have TMP Akimbo FMJ, close range.
No, I would HAVE to say that the RPD is way better. Two shots to kill, NO recoil (with grip), and giant clip.

On Demolition the whole team spawned right under me on treminal (next to "A") I got an instant 9 kill streak!
It was the most boss thing I have ever experienced lol.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Back to top Go down

favafav

Post by kersey21 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

my favorite would have to be:

primary: m16 with holographic
secondary: m1 shotgun with fmj

but when im snipin:

primary: intervention with thermal
secondary: m1 shotgun with fmj

kersey21
Private
Private

Sniper

Kills : 10717

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm

hammer280 wrote:
Cryptonym wrote:AUG HBAR is the best primary there is, The Grip and Thermal Scope is total domination, because it's very accurate. Secondary I have TMP Akimbo FMJ, close range.
No, I would HAVE to say that the RPD is way better. Two shots to kill, NO recoil (with grip), and giant clip.

On Demolition the whole team spawned right under me on treminal (next to "A") I got an instant 9 kill streak!
AUG and RPD are the same except RPD has a little faster rate of fire but with less accuracy...The AUG is a 2 shot kill weapon as well and has virtually no recoil without the grip so, but that's just me everyone has there opinion of the gun they like but I'm just saying both are the same except one is more accurate than the other.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Khaos wrote:
hammer280 wrote:

AUG and RPD are the same except RPD has a little faster rate of fire but with less accuracy...The AUG is a 2 shot kill weapon as well and has virtually no recoil without the grip so, but that's just me everyone has there opinion of the gun they like but I'm just saying both are the same except one is more accurate than the other.
Yea, an opinion is an opinion lol. I loved the AUG my first prestige the I found out that using the RPD is more ammo efficient, due to it's giant mag lol. I like the AUG better for SnD though because it's boss with a silencer.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptonym on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm

hammer280 wrote:
Khaos wrote:
hammer280 wrote:

Yea, an opinion is an opinion lol. I loved the AUG my first prestige the I found out that using the RPD is more ammo efficient, due to it's giant mag lol. I like the AUG better for SnD though because it's boss with a silencer.
I just like AUG because it pwns like all LMG's, but the reload time is faster. That's the reason. Because I just don't have space for Sleight of Hand Pro. RPD reloads soooo slow without Sleight of Hand, and I like to have full clip when in combat. I've played RPD all the way 'till I got AUG. It was also very nice weapon.

Cryptonym
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:33 am

Well I think I found my new favorite weapon today I was in the mood to test my trigger finger today and I had recently unlocked the FAL dude talk about a gun with dead on accuracy and knock down power this gun is freaking amazing especially if you have a pretty good trigger finger even though with stopping power its a 2 shot kill weapon. So yeah if you all want to try it out sometime dudes its a very good gun and very underrated I hardly ever see it used, but yet its like the most powerful accurate AR in the game.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer280 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:33 am

Khaos wrote:Well I think I found my new favorite weapon today I was in the mood to test my trigger finger today and I had recently unlocked the FAL dude talk about a gun with dead on accuracy and knock down power this gun is freaking amazing especially if you have a pretty good trigger finger even though with stopping power its a 2 shot kill weapon. So yeah if you all want to try it out sometime dudes its a very good gun and very underrated I hardly ever see it used, but yet its like the most powerful accurate AR in the game.
The scar is just an automatic FAL, it's just over all better. And test it out and the scar is also a 2-3 shot kill.

hammer280
Sergeant
Sergeant

Schooled

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Nope, I liked the scar, but not near as effective as the FAL scar is a 3 - 4 shot kill weapon too so the FAL has more power which I'm thinking is due to it's very high accuracy.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by seanhrd on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

The best gun in the game for me is the intervention with fmj, fall camo, sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro and steady aim pro.

seanhrd
Private
Private

Kills : 10571

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Shift on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Barrett 50. and the UMP are the ones I am using the most right now.

Twilight Shift
Private
Private

Bullet

Kills : 10562

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptonym on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Just been checking other guns since I got AUG fully equipped... And I have liked the UMP it's BA. Somehow it's 3-shot killer aswell even though you could think SMG doesn't have that much power per bullet...

UMP w/ FMJ or Silencer (if Bling Pro I suggest also put extended mags, it's always good for SMG)
Depending on your attachment:

Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Scavenger Pro
Cold-Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Cryptonym
Private
Private

Back to top Go down