WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

Anyone else use One many Army perk?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by shane35007 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 pm

I just unlocked the Pro version this morning. It's not as quick to switch as I expected.

I'd rather the Pro version have allowed me to use my gun until the class changes.

I guess I'm just a dork, because it seems like I use all the stuff that people dislike (Sit Rep, Tact. Insertion, 1 man army)

The whole class is

SCARH w/ Acog
One Man Army Pro
Tactical Insertion (changed to Claymore, to help cover during Class change)
Smoke (to hide me during change)
Stopping Power Pro
Sit Rep


Last edited by shane35007 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

shane35007
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Posts : 49
Kills : 11993
Join date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by MaTtKs on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:20 pm

I use it on occasion when I play S&D to switch from a Sniper class to an Assault class.

_________________
Follow: @_MaTtKs_
Follow: @WePlayCoD


avatar
MaTtKs
Admin
Admin

Pink Scar

Posts : 843
Kills : 14751
Join date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by Unstoppable Ace on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 pm

I'd be tempted to take 1 man army if you could use a secondary weapon, or move the 2ndary wep to primary slot. Having an AA setup (Stinger+Cold Blooded) would be a good one to 1MA, so you're not stuck with a less than ideal setup after shooting down the Harrier/Chopper/Whatever.
Sadly this isn't the case, so I have no interest in 1 man army whatsoever =P
Note: a mate of mine just asked "why cold blooded you noob, surely danger close would be better?"
Nope. Cold blooded stops you getting shot up by attack choppers/harriers and stops you getting a red square marking you on the screen for chopper gunners/AC-130's

Unstoppable Ace
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

UK Flag

Posts : 117
Kills : 11936
Join date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by MW2Media on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:18 pm

One Man Army has gotten me 4 nukes Very Happy
avatar
MW2Media
Corporal
Corporal

MW2

Posts : 32
Kills : 11949
Join date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by DitkaKenobi on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:00 pm

MW2Media wrote:One Man Army has gotten me 4 nukes Very Happy

I have yet to see anyone use a nuke and I've played A LOT of matches. Do you play TDM? Or are nukes more likely in other game modes?
avatar
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 372
Kills : 13090
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by shane35007 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 am

DitkaKenobi wrote:
MW2Media wrote:One Man Army has gotten me 4 nukes Very Happy

I have yet to see anyone use a nuke and I've played A LOT of matches. Do you play TDM? Or are nukes more likely in other game modes?

I know the two Nukes that've been used against me have been while playing Domination.

Now I scoreboard watch and if I see a dude on there amassing kills that I've not seen anywhere on the map, I put on my Panther class and run around to the normal spots looking for his camping arse.

shane35007
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Posts : 49
Kills : 11993
Join date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by dungbeetle on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

shane35007 wrote:I just unlocked the Pro version this morning. It's not as quick to switch as I expected.

Yeah.

I was bustin' to try it as soon as I unlocked it, but then I realised how slow the changeover was and haven't used it since.

I'm sure some folks will like it, but it doesn't really suit my play style.

Sitting still for 6 seconds while vulnerable to attack makes me nervous! Very Happy
avatar
dungbeetle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 147
Kills : 12343
Join date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Best Class set up

Post by Keith3618 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:41 pm

The best class set up hands down is

M4 (silincer or red dot)
Duel modle 1890 shotguns
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Kil Streaks
1. Harrier
2. Pavelow (or chopper gunner)
3. Chopper Gunnr (or Nuke)

I have played with many different set ups but the main gun can be switched its just the one i prefere.

Now the perks all work together here. If you live long you need scavenger and you can drop people faster than they can drop you with stopping power. And steady aim gives you the advantage at close range when someone is shooting you.

For Kill streaks, i start them off with a harrier because as soon as you get the harrier you basicly gt the pave low, then its easy to get the chopper gunner. if you do it right you can get 35 kills in one min.

My KD. is 3.20 and add me if ya want Keith3618
avatar
Keith3618
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 258
Kills : 12403
Join date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by shane35007 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 pm

dungbeetle wrote:
shane35007 wrote:I just unlocked the Pro version this morning. It's not as quick to switch as I expected.

Yeah.

I was bustin' to try it as soon as I unlocked it, but then I realised how slow the changeover was and haven't used it since.

I'm sure some folks will like it, but it doesn't really suit my play style.

Sitting still for 6 seconds while vulnerable to attack makes me nervous! Very Happy

It's not too bad. When I know I need to use the perk, get to a spot where I can be covered by walls / terrain etc and plant a Claymore, then pop Smoke and change right away. With Pro the class changes with a few seconds of smoke to spare.

I've switched classes, dare I say 30-40 times (mainly switching to my Stinger class) and I've yet to be killed during a switch (never tried it in Ground War though, always TDM / FFA / Dom)

shane35007
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Posts : 49
Kills : 11993
Join date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by MW2Media on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm

I have gotten 3 of the nukes in team deathmatch and 1 nuke in ground war.
avatar
MW2Media
Corporal
Corporal

MW2

Posts : 32
Kills : 11949
Join date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by dungbeetle on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 am

shane35007 wrote:It's not too bad. When I know I need to use the perk, get to a spot where I can be covered by walls / terrain etc and plant a Claymore, then pop Smoke and change right away. With Pro the class changes with a few seconds of smoke to spare.

I've switched classes, dare I say 30-40 times (mainly switching to my Stinger class) and I've yet to be killed during a switch (never tried it in Ground War though, always TDM / FFA / Dom)

Hmm, OK.

So do you have to have this perk enabled on every class you want to be able to switch, or do you only need to have it on one of them?
avatar
dungbeetle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 147
Kills : 12343
Join date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:32 am

dungbeetle wrote:
Hmm, OK.

So do you have to have this perk enabled on every class you want to be able to switch, or do you only need to have it on one of them?
If you have the perk enabled on one class, you can switch to any other class you have setup..The other classes don't need to have one many army as a perk enabled.
avatar
1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Posts : 229
Kills : 12552
Join date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by dungbeetle on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:52 am

1 wrote:
If you have the perk enabled on one class, you can switch to any other class you have setup..The other classes don't need to have one many army as a perk enabled.

Ah, OK.

Thanks, 1.

Although presumably, if the class you switch to doesn't have OMA enabled, then you can't switch back again? (Erm ... if you see what I mean! Very Happy )
avatar
dungbeetle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 147
Kills : 12343
Join date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am

dungbeetle wrote:
1 wrote:
If you have the perk enabled on one class, you can switch to any other class you have setup..The other classes don't need to have one many army as a perk enabled.

Ah, OK.

Thanks, 1.

Although presumably, if the class you switch to doesn't have OMA enabled, then you can't switch back again? (Erm ... if you see what I mean! Very Happy )
Correct, no switching back Smile I tried exactly that the first time I used the perk.
avatar
1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Posts : 229
Kills : 12552
Join date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by dungbeetle on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:22 am

1 wrote:Correct, no switching back Smile I tried exactly that the first time I used the perk.

Cheers.

Think I might give OMA another try, seeing as 'pro' reduces the swap over time.
avatar
dungbeetle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Posts : 147
Kills : 12343
Join date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:44 am

dungbeetle wrote:
1 wrote:Correct, no switching back Smile I tried exactly that the first time I used the perk.

Cheers.

Think I might give OMA another try, seeing as 'pro' reduces the swap over time.
Yeah I've used it 10 or so times. Maybe if it wasn't in such a competitive Perk1 slot Smile.
avatar
1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Posts : 229
Kills : 12552
Join date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else use One many Army perk?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum