WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by Keith3618 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 pm

BL3SSING_12 wrote:everyone keeps calling everyone scum and its retarded just pay the game and shutup

its kinda annoying though but i guess your right. I just hate hackers, i dont mind campers cuz i got semtex's
avatar
Keith3618
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 258
Kills : 12403
Join date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:45 am

BL3SSING_12 wrote:everyone keeps calling everyone scum and its retarded just pay the game and shutup

I play to have fun. And with all of these idiots cheating (yes boosting is cheating and thats in violation of XBL TOS) its not fun. Therefore why would i play a game where i didnt have fun because people are cheating? I suggest you stop your cheating before you get banned. Better yet, dont stop.....and get banned. Thats one less cheater on Xbox Live.
avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 12810
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by knigmich on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 am

the way i see it is that when you buy the game you go on and play, if you want to be very competitive you can play with other experienced veterens to go for glory. if you want to play for fun you play. never does a booster or glitcher ever ruin any of this because any competitive game it would just be a joke, everyone would laugh at the guy, if its in a fun game most people will whine and stuff but what's it matter in the long run, anyone playing the game for fun will not care about their stats in a year so why bother caring at the time. i sure as hell will not even though now i am a little competetive, if someone cheats meh whats the difference, who cares, if everyone just ignored them they would have no reason to do it other then for themselves which in the long run they are just having fun,

if it's too extreme for you play something else, i just finished assassins creed 2, good game

so come back to this post and year and tell me if you still care about m2 glitches
avatar
knigmich
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Kills : 11598
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by Keith3618 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 am

knigmich wrote:the way i see it is that when you buy the game you go on and play, if you want to be very competitive you can play with other experienced veterens to go for glory. if you want to play for fun you play. never does a booster or glitcher ever ruin any of this because any competitive game it would just be a joke, everyone would laugh at the guy, if its in a fun game most people will whine and stuff but what's it matter in the long run, anyone playing the game for fun will not care about their stats in a year so why bother caring at the time. i sure as hell will not even though now i am a little competetive, if someone cheats meh whats the difference, who cares, if everyone just ignored them they would have no reason to do it other then for themselves which in the long run they are just having fun,

if it's too extreme for you play something else, i just finished assassins creed 2, good game

so come back to this post and year and tell me if you still care about m2 glitches

We see your point, but it is not fun getting slaughtered by people under the map, above the map ect.
avatar
Keith3618
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Posts : 258
Kills : 12403
Join date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by o Taffy Apple x on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Its not fun when your playing HC snd and you have some tube running around with automatic unlimited noob tube and that pure annoying, spoils the whole game so you back out....

2 games down the line WHAM hes back
avatar
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 377
Kills : 12732
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by RK1 Silentops on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Point counter point ..

For the booster who wants to impress his friends ... sorry you are cheating and using an exploit to gain an unfair advantage over regular players who rank up and get unlocks the right way.

I work a 40-60 hour job a week and take care of my family ... so when i get to play my Game which I paid for .. I deserve to play the game and have fun , not getting into boosting matches or people running around with the infinite ammo glitch trying to be internet cool and rank up ...

I will work for my prestige if I want to and at least I will own it - because i got it legit ..
avatar
RK1 Silentops
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 69
Kills : 12070
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by BL3SSING_12 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:
BL3SSING_12 wrote:everyone keeps calling everyone scum and its retarded just pay the game and shutup

I play to have fun. And with all of these idiots cheating (yes boosting is cheating and thats in violation of XBL TOS) its not fun. Therefore why would i play a game where i didnt have fun because people are cheating? I suggest you stop your cheating before you get banned. Better yet, dont stop.....and get banned. Thats one less cheater on Xbox Live.


anyway i do not cheat and i dont boost and i am not on xbox im on ps3 im level 1 second prestege and the reason i dont boost is because (if you read my last post) i like to show my skills fairly especially when i compare with my friends.
avatar
BL3SSING_12
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 91
Kills : 11771
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by Cistoran on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:

I play to have fun. And with all of these idiots cheating
I can call people I don't even know an idiot/cheater too.

(yes boosting is cheating and thats in violation of XBL TOS)
Have you even read the ToS? Some boosting may be against the ToS but not my way.

its not fun.
It is for me.


Therefore why would i play a game where i didnt have fun because people are cheating?
You don't have to and no one is forcing you to play. Quit if you are so unhappy with the game.



I suggest you stop your cheating before you get banned. Better yet, dont stop.....and get banned. Thats one less cheater on Xbox Live.
I'm not cheating, and I won't get banned.

Cistoran
Private
Private

MW2

Posts : 13
Kills : 11585
Join date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by BL3SSING_12 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

exactly^^^^^ some people think its fun... and i work 40 to 50 hours doing apple tech support so i understand... but i would love to face off against you rk1 one on one just for topping crap about other people. i would like even boost your guy up to 10th prestige and ill use the basic guns and show you it doesnt matter who boosts or not if you dont have skill so why does it matter
avatar
BL3SSING_12
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 91
Kills : 11771
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm

*sigh* im done dealing you boosters. Have fun getting your rank reset soon. Thats all i have to say. And do us all a favor on these forums and leave. No one likes boosters around here.
avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 12810
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by MaTtKs on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Sorry guys, enough of the back and forth.

Locked.

_________________
Follow: @_MaTtKs_
Follow: @WePlayCoD


avatar
MaTtKs
Admin
Admin

Pink Scar

Posts : 843
Kills : 14751
Join date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Here From You! Hackers/Modders/35 year old nerds(booste

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum