WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by Kyled55 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Today i was on Rundown and i got a harrier (pt 1 of nuke) and placed it down on a few dots. Got 5 kills and completed a challenge for Precision Airstrike. The challenge was 1 of the prestige challenges. Eventually got Chopper Gunner and it got shot down yada yada i was pissed.

The next game i was on Highrise and was running when a frag grenade hit my feet, i picked it up but while i was holding it i got knifed and droped the grenade. It killed the guy and said i completed a challenge that said:

Martyr: Kill 1 enemy while using the deathstreak martyrdom.

I had final stand set as my deathstreak.

Can anyone explain this or let me know if this has happened to you??

O by the way if this makes any difference i play on a PS3.

Thanks
avatar
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Posts : 340
Kills : 12498
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by kingchris20 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 am

I bet that was just a freak timing thing, that would probably never happen again!! HAHA, thats pretty crazy tho, All that happened so fast, the game just registered it as you having martydom? I guess
avatar
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 370
Kills : 12567
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by o Taffy Apple x on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 am

Yeah probably the fact that you died and within the 2seconds it allows you got pay back with a grenade. The computer put 2 and 2 together and got 56,lol
avatar
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 377
Kills : 12284
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by Kyled55 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 am

kingchris20 wrote:I bet that was just a freak timing thing, that would probably never happen again!! HAHA, thats pretty crazy tho, All that happened so fast, the game just registered it as you having martydom? I guess

yeah i guess it did register me for martyrdom for some reason
avatar
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Posts : 340
Kills : 12498
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by Zwanka on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 am

exactly what happened.. happened to me once too.. ever have the game get glitched where you have your death-streak for several deaths in a row, even after you've killed someone? Its strange, but sweet.

Zwanka
Private
Private

Impaler

Posts : 1
Kills : 11175
Join date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by immerume2 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 am

Zwanka wrote:exactly what happened.. happened to me once too.. ever have the game get glitched where you have your death-streak for several deaths in a row, even after you've killed someone? Its strange, but sweet.

Welcome to the boards Zwanka. sign 3

I thought I had seen this happen to me with the kill streak lasting after I have already gotten a kill too but sometimes I run through the kill-cam and respawn so quick I just think I must have missed something.
avatar
immerume2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 182
Kills : 11783
Join date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by KNO1ATALL on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 pm

.... I've been having alot of frag problems lately. My Martydom didn't show up ( I just unlocked it and accidently put it on) and I was cooking a grenade and I chucked it PERFECTLY so that it would explode right in some guys face. It hit his face, fell to his feet....... And did nothing.


THen I did the same thing, but when it landed at his feet, he didn't get hurt from the blast and he just knifed me......




What's up with this game?
avatar
KNO1ATALL
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 139
Kills : 11808
Join date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by avfc94 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:.... I've been having alot of frag problems lately. My Martydom didn't show up ( I just unlocked it and accidently put it on) and I was cooking a grenade and I chucked it PERFECTLY so that it would explode right in some guys face. It hit his face, fell to his feet....... And did nothing.


THen I did the same thing, but when it landed at his feet, he didn't get hurt from the blast and he just knifed me......




What's up with this game?

the magic of grenades/ noob tubes on mw2- half the time they dont do anything and the other half they are like mini nuclear bombs

avfc94
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 45
Kills : 11105
Join date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by Horrorman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:27 pm

avfc94 wrote:
KNO1ATALL wrote:.... I've been having alot of frag problems lately. My Martydom didn't show up ( I just unlocked it and accidently put it on) and I was cooking a grenade and I chucked it PERFECTLY so that it would explode right in some guys face. It hit his face, fell to his feet....... And did nothing.


THen I did the same thing, but when it landed at his feet, he didn't get hurt from the blast and he just knifed me......




What's up with this game?

the magic of grenades/ noob tubes on mw2- half the time they dont do anything and the other half they are like mini nuclear bombs

yea i noticed the same...sometimes they are doing nothing, and sometimes they kill someone miles away
avatar
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Posts : 378
Kills : 12214
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by avfc94 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm

any explosion on this game are really inconsistant, even pred missiles sometimes can get 2 kills with people no where near eachother and sometimes people can survive when its right by them, claymores are bad too, tbh they are more a detection device than protection

avfc94
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 45
Kills : 11105
Join date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Killstreak/Deathstreak Glitch?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum