WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

Posting Rewards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting Rewards

Post by infinityharry on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 am

I gave my suggestion to carbonfibah Via Live chat,
but i will share with you all.
I think it would be a good idea to have rewards for posting on the forum for example: 100+(Prestige 1) 250+(2) 500+(3) 1000+(4) 1500+(5) 2000+(6) and so on, so what i am saying is that for a reward you a prestige icon next to your name or some sort of icon.(yes the icon would Change Every time You Achieve higher posts)

Thanks For Reading Harry Sniper
avatar
infinityharry
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Schooled

Posts : 125
Kills : 12592
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by carbonfibah on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 am

Yes I like this idea. We could do prestige icons, or some medals. Any feedback on this idea would be much appreciated.

_________________
Don't forget to vote on good posts!



avatar
carbonfibah
Admin
Admin

Rice Rocket

Posts : 218
Kills : 13128
Join date : 2009-08-29

http://codzombies.forum0.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by lawtondannyboy on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 am

We should do a medal ideal like prestige gamerz, like a kill death ratio and stuff like that.
avatar
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Posts : 533
Kills : 13832
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Kris on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 am

Yeah I like this idea, Maybe a badge we wouldn't want things to go over the top Very Happy.
avatar
Kris
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 64
Kills : 12387
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.SwagBucks.com/refer/KD1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by MINUS Stl on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 am

The only issue I can see with this is people post-spamming to raise their post count and gain the prestige/badge. If we were to do the rewards, I think the levels shouldnt be announced.
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13276
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Kris on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 am

Yeah that defo a con Minus :/.
avatar
Kris
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 64
Kills : 12387
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://www.SwagBucks.com/refer/KD1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Monster Warfare on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 12517
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by firevice on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:58 pm

xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

_________________
avatar
firevice
Moderator
Moderator

MW2

Posts : 298
Kills : 13134
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Monster Warfare on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 pm

firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

Yeah, and it feels more CoD style.
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 12517
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by carbonfibah on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 am

xVenumb wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

Yeah, and it feels more CoD style.

I agree, I like this. I will start putting this together. Nice suggestions guys! thumbs 4

_________________
Don't forget to vote on good posts!



avatar
carbonfibah
Admin
Admin

Rice Rocket

Posts : 218
Kills : 13128
Join date : 2009-08-29

http://codzombies.forum0.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Monster Warfare on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
xVenumb wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

Yeah, and it feels more CoD style.

I agree, I like this. I will start putting this together. Nice suggestions guys! thumbs 4

No problem!
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 12517
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by MINUS Stl on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm

firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13276
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Monster Warfare on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter

Any "nice idea" to me also...I helped.
avatar
Monster Warfare
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 118
Kills : 12517
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by firevice on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:09 pm

xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter
Rejected my request? irb confuzzled

_________________
avatar
firevice
Moderator
Moderator

MW2

Posts : 298
Kills : 13134
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by CovertGunman on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

firevice wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter
Rejected my request? irb confuzzled
I think you're supposed to be. Very Happy
avatar
CovertGunman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 138
Kills : 12687
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://codzombies.forum0.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by firevice on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:44 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
firevice wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter
Rejected my request? irb confuzzled
I think you're supposed to be. Very Happy
Shocked Question

_________________
avatar
firevice
Moderator
Moderator

MW2

Posts : 298
Kills : 13134
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by henryJSB on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm not adverse to this idea..seems cool.

henryJSB
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 31
Kills : 12207
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by MINUS Stl on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm

firevice wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
firevice wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter
Rejected my request? irb confuzzled
I think you're supposed to be. Very Happy
Shocked Question

I was forseeing into the future when Fire requests his prestige. lol! Obviously I failed to make sense. Crying or Very sad
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13276
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by firevice on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:57 pm

xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
firevice wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
firevice wrote:
xVenumb wrote:Or, to fix the spam, you can request to prestige, and if an Admin or Mod see's that oyu have not been spamming, they can "prestige" you. Like once you hit the right post count.
I like that idea. It makes the mods be in control of who gets what rank only if they deserve it

That could work, Fire. Nice idea!

<Rejects Fire's prestige request....again!> roflcopter
Rejected my request? irb confuzzled
I think you're supposed to be. Very Happy
Shocked Question

I was forseeing into the future when Fire requests his prestige. lol! Obviously I failed to make sense. Crying or Very sad
OH! lol i get it. what about those things that you did that are illegal?

_________________
avatar
firevice
Moderator
Moderator

MW2

Posts : 298
Kills : 13134
Join date : 2009-08-30

http://www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by MINUS Stl on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:00 pm

scratch Now irb confuzzled. Oh well, back on topic....I like the idea of rewards/prestiging! Would definitely motivate to be more active and non-spammy (is that even a word!?) at the same time. 2 thumbs
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 13276
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by MaTtKs on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:49 am

Good ideas through here. The Prestige request is something to think about.

_________________
Follow: @_MaTtKs_
Follow: @WePlayCoD


avatar
MaTtKs
Admin
Admin

Pink Scar

Posts : 843
Kills : 14995
Join date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Pr0sKii on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 am

im lost scratch ps. boxxy is HOTTT drool
avatar
Pr0sKii
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 172
Kills : 12715
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://cod-hq.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting Rewards

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum