WePlayCoD


Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am


free web counter

1st match extra fast running

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1st match extra fast running

Post by unclefrank666 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Well went on line today play a little MW2,first game, everybody was running around really really fast on both sides and all using shotguns and akimbo .Just wanted to know if anybody has come across this before?
avatar
unclefrank666
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Posts : 45
Kills : 11752
Join date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by slack0matic on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:50 pm

you mean faster than normal if someone had light weight? Maybe care package glitch? If so then ya I see that daily. lol
avatar
slack0matic
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 143
Kills : 11589
Join date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by MINUS Stl on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah, I've read around that the speed mods are making/have made a comeback. Slo-mo and Hyperspeed.

_________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
CoD:Z Forums
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 12808
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by MajorRod on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Oh boy, aren't those matches annoying... It makes me want to punch someone in the bloody face.
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13102
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by RK1 Apocalypse on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Hackers are ruining this game. Due to this crap....MW2 is by far the worst game ive ever played. So filled with bugs, glitches and hacks. Its just not fun anymore. IW peaked with CoD4 and it will go downhill from there. Hopefully the rumors of IW not doing CoD anymore are true. The game needs a complete overhaul. And IW wont commit to doing something to that. Its gonna take a new developer to make that happen. So hopefully for the sake of the CoD name IW passes the baton to someone else....cuz they have ruined CoD.
avatar
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 297
Kills : 12586
Join date : 2009-09-11

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by JattPavit on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:Hackers are ruining this game. Due to this crap....MW2 is by far the worst game ive ever played. So filled with bugs, glitches and hacks. Its just not fun anymore. IW peaked with CoD4 and it will go downhill from there. Hopefully the rumors of IW not doing CoD anymore are true. The game needs a complete overhaul. And IW wont commit to doing something to that. Its gonna take a new developer to make that happen. So hopefully for the sake of the CoD name IW passes the baton to someone else....cuz they have ruined CoD.

Thats a little harsh.. the game isnt that bad...
avatar
JattPavit
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 155
Kills : 11846
Join date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by KNO1ATALL on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 pm

^^ I feel the same way though. Each match I play are filled with lag, noobs, glitches, insane kills ( How Can He Shoot through a cement pillar 5 feet thick but not through a fabric chair?)


I'm getting really tired of this game. I've never gotten so mad on a match before in my life, not even in World At War. I'm a good player, possibly the best out of all my friends.... but this game is making us ALL suck. I'm really p-d off.
avatar
KNO1ATALL
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Posts : 139
Kills : 12032
Join date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by Kuna on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Yup! Same thing happened to me, I'm so irritated with all the glitches/hacking and what not. Same goes for the "nuke boosters." I love the game though so it's definitely a hate/love relationship. Sad Anyway yeah the match I was in with the hyper speed was nuts and it made me dizzy too Razz It was honestly kind of fun, yet yeah, I wouldn't want to play it again.
avatar
Kuna
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Sniper

Posts : 103
Kills : 11809
Join date : 2009-10-16

http://agamerwithapen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by DitkaKenobi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

There's no way to stay consistent in this game. Either things go your way, or they don't. Doesn't really matter how well you play either. All it takes is one enemy chopper gunner care package to let an average player dominate. But of course, he earned it with those 3 kills in a row -_-.
avatar
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Posts : 372
Kills : 12866
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by JattPavit on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 am

I haven't seen too many nuke boosters or hacked game modes on the Ps3.
I actually havent seen any actually, Im guessing its more common on the 360.
avatar
JattPavit
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Posts : 155
Kills : 11846
Join date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by lawtondannyboy on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am

JattPavit wrote:
RK1 Apocalypse wrote:Hackers are ruining this game. Due to this crap....MW2 is by far the worst game ive ever played. So filled with bugs, glitches and hacks. Its just not fun anymore. IW peaked with CoD4 and it will go downhill from there. Hopefully the rumors of IW not doing CoD anymore are true. The game needs a complete overhaul. And IW wont commit to doing something to that. Its gonna take a new developer to make that happen. So hopefully for the sake of the CoD name IW passes the baton to someone else....cuz they have ruined CoD.

Thats a little harsh.. the game isnt that bad...

The only reason he is mad, is because he can't play good.
avatar
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Posts : 533
Kills : 13364
Join date : 2009-08-31

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by MajorRod on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:36 am

lawtondannyboy wrote:
JattPavit wrote:
RK1 Apocalypse wrote:Hackers are ruining this game. Due to this crap....MW2 is by far the worst game ive ever played. So filled with bugs, glitches and hacks. Its just not fun anymore. IW peaked with CoD4 and it will go downhill from there. Hopefully the rumors of IW not doing CoD anymore are true. The game needs a complete overhaul. And IW wont commit to doing something to that. Its gonna take a new developer to make that happen. So hopefully for the sake of the CoD name IW passes the baton to someone else....cuz they have ruined CoD.

Thats a little harsh.. the game isnt that bad...

The only reason he is mad, is because he can't play good.
We call that being a "n00bz"
avatar
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Posts : 481
Kills : 13102
Join date : 2009-09-12

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by Horrorman on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:25 am

JattPavit wrote:I haven't seen too many nuke boosters or hacked game modes on the Ps3.
I actually havent seen any actually, Im guessing its more common on the 360.

[sarcasm] ya they get what they pay for [sarcasm/] Twisted Evil
avatar
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Posts : 378
Kills : 12438
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by o Taffy Apple x on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 am

LISTEN.... everyone i hear your complaints about how hackers are ruining the game. BUT lets not forget that waw and mw weren't glitch/hacker free.

I can remember people getting outta the maps, crawling in rocks just doing the same has what's happening here. But i feel your only complaining cos you suck at the game. sorry but you know im telling the truth
avatar
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 377
Kills : 12508
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by MINUS Stl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 am

Ok, this thread seems to be going off-topic. There's no need to question anyone's ability in this game.....especially on this site. Please stay on topic..... 'Extra fast (Hyperspeed) matches'.

I actually ended up in one last night. They also had friction turned way down so you would slide whenever you stopped running. Definitely not fun at all and I ended up backing out after a minute or so.

_________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
CoD:Z Forums
avatar
MINUS Stl
Admin
Admin

Hello

Posts : 302
Kills : 12808
Join date : 2009-08-28

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by DEMON xMYQx on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Because someone dislikes a game, doesn't mean he isn't good at it... I agree with him. Hackers/modders are really ruining Call Of Duty and other shooter games. I don't hate the game, but I don't exactly like it either.
avatar
DEMON xMYQx
Corporal
Corporal

MW2

Posts : 32
Kills : 11643
Join date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by KR0N1C Sobe on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm

This has not yet happened to me on MW2, but on WaW it went to hyperspeed in this one lobby for like 5 games in a row... I'm not going to lie, I loved it. Though everybody had to bring out the MG42 and turn the sensitivity way down, just to possibly get a kill. Sniping was out of the question.
avatar
KR0N1C Sobe
Private
Private

Impaler

Posts : 11
Kills : 11560
Join date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by o Taffy Apple x on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm

MINUS Stl wrote:Ok, this thread seems to be going off-topic. There's no need to question anyone's ability in this game.....especially on this site. Please stay on topic..... 'Extra fast (Hyperspeed) matches'.

I actually ended up in one last night. They also had friction turned way down so you would slide whenever you stopped running. Definitely not fun at all and I ended up backing out after a minute or so.

Yeah thats what i started to do. Instead of letting them ruin the game is by backing out. That way you can just pop into another lobby and leave em to it.
avatar
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Posts : 377
Kills : 12508
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st match extra fast running

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum